RBG's Final Wish

mellon

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Don’t even start thinking you’re libertarian. That’s the biggest load of BS ever shoveled on smoaky. You may be independent but no way on gods green earth are you libertarian. Trump has given more freedom back to the people than any president in 50 years, but your libertarian and hate him? Get out of here with that stupid stuff. I bet you can’t name one libertarian in congress without looking it up.

He’s voluntarily admitted to not understanding politics.  He’s just doing what his wife tells him to do 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Noticed that the hard core alt righters on here have started trying to make personal what others do for a living. I don't come down to Burger King and criticize how you make fries, and I certainly don't try to correct your rocking chair motions or point out your excessive ear hair, those of you who are retired. 😒

Have you came out from under your bed and gone to work yet?  Or are you still talking trash from under the bed?

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

He’s voluntarily admitted to not understanding politics.  He’s just doing what his wife tells him to do 

My wife wants to vote jo gorgensen like all her sisters do, but to me if you want trump oit of office there is no other choice 

3 hours ago, osup116 said:

If RBG felt so strongly about this why did she not retire when she was asked to?

Retiring didn’t give her any right to say who or when replaced her.  Doesn’t work that way.  Shows how little she actually understood what she was supposed to be doing

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

My wife wants to vote jo gorgensen like all her sisters do, but to me if you want trump oit of office there is no other choice 

Still waiting on why you want him out so badly?  If your business is the only thing you’re looking at, you just said your accounts look good.  He must have done something right by you

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Retiring didn’t give her any right to say who replaced her.  Doesn’t work that way.  Shows how little she actually understood what she was supposed to be doing

2 minutes ago, LOL said:

Serious question: if Scalia's dying wish was to overturn Roe v. Wade, should the Court have done so?

Absolutely serious. Not being snarky at all. 

Only the person that killed him could know his last thoughts though

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Still waiting on why you want him out so badly?  If your business is the only thing you’re looking at, you just said your accounts look good.  He must have done something right by you

If you've read my previous comments, my business has been doing good for years and my parents own a similar business and have neen booming for the last 13 years so.......

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Only the person that killed him could know his last thoughts though

Okaaay...  but let's just say, for the sake of this discussion, that in his will Scalia expressed his last wish was that the Supreme Court disregard the Constitution in overturning Roe v. Wade.

Should the Court consider the matter, or would such a ludicrous request be mocked for the absurdity to jurisprudence that it is? 

4 hours ago, JETT said:

na you Republicans want to keep the low man down... this election has nothing to do with communism and all the other BS you and your master spew out daily, its about voting for a dictator or a normal person 

Sounds like you're still not paying attention.