RBG's Final Wish

mellon

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Screw her dying wish.  She had 8 years that she could have stepped down and allowed a liberal judge to take her spot... she never did.  That’s a mistake Democrats have to live with 

Hell, she’s looked like Anthony Perkins’ mom in the movie, “Psycho” for the last decade!😱👹

3 hours ago, LOL said:

Okaaay...  but let's just say, for the sake of this discussion, that in his will Scalia expressed his last wish was that the Supreme Court disregard the Constitution in overturning Roe v. Wade.

Should the Court consider the matter, or would such a ludicrous request be mocked for the absurdity to jurisprudence that it is? 

He’d  already given his judgement on it. 

8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Our society has become too politically correct, soft and wussified.  Why is a septic man worried about class?  I guarantee you RBG and Nancy  would look down their noses at you.  I’d flush classy down the pipe with a little RidX.  

RBG was really classy with her quote on abortion where she basically said it was to clean out the undesirables.  At the time she made the quote there weren't any deplorables out there as Hillary described Trump voters.  

7 hours ago, JETT said:

He had to be told to simmer down on his dictatorial tendencies.  He would still mandate masks to be worn on ALL federal locations.  So,  if you want to go visit yellowstone in the middle of august,  you'd need a mask.  Not only a dictator,  but a retarded one at that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

Ummm isn't that the point.  Aren't you supposed to have an agenda before taking on the job or are you just supposed to wing it like the moron in charge right now?

Ummm the point is that the Pres/Vice Pres are supposed to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.  Biden/Harris and the dem agenda is to burn America down and change the constitution.  You must be proud

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Ummm the point is that the Pres/Vice Pres are supposed to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.  Biden/Harris and the dem agenda is to burn America down and change the constitution.  You must be proud

Can you provide me proof that they want to burn America and change the constitution (which in itself is constitutional) or are you just speaking out of your sandy posterior.  

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Can you provide me proof that they want to burn America and change the constitution (which in itself is constitutional) or are you just speaking out of your sandy posterior.  

The proof has been on the news the last 6 months.  Well probably not MSNBC or CNN.  Maybe you should try other sources.  I used a poor choice of words when I used change.  Should have used destroy.

12 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

The proof has been on the news the last 6 months.  Well probably not MSNBC or CNN.  Maybe you should try other sources.  I used a poor choice of words when I used change.  Should have used destroy.

Darn it...and I had gotten my popcorn and was all set for a lengthy, intellectual analysis. :munch:

• Stinks 1

22 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

hmmmm that's crazy because I don't think that Biden has been in office the last 6 months.  

Just now, PepeSilvia said:

hmmmm that's crazy because I don't think that Biden has been in office the last 6 months.  

He and his party have condoned and even promoted the violence and burning.  His VP even paid to get them out of jail.  I bet you sleep well at night supporting the party of pedos, looters, and arsonists.

51 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

He and his party have condoned and even promoted the violence and burning.  His VP even paid to get them out of jail.  I bet you sleep well at night supporting the party of pedos, looters, and arsonists.

Actually I sleep very well at night knowing that I have not been brainwashed by the snake oil salesman in chief.