Cowboys @ Seattle

Crawford

Cowboys Week 3  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2020 at 08:25 PM

9 hours ago, Crawford said:

If the Cowboys even come close to playing like they did against Atlanta, Seattle will win easily.

Can you please add to the poll: "I don't care who wins this game because they are all a bunch of disrespectful, unpatriotic, overpaid babies!!" 

I would appreciate that very much!! 👍

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I have Seattle winning.  The only way the Cowboys win is if Wilson comes off his hot streak that he's been on.  Our secondary is too weak to handle them.  

We gotta go team 40 burger to even hang with anybody because this defense is bad. I don’t see how we can stop’em. I’ll go Seattle 38, Dallas 35.

In order to win this game, Dallas' defensive line is going to have to play like the announcers constantly rave they can. All I hear is how much talent Dallas has on the D-line, and we're averaging 1 sack per game. At this point I have to wonder if it's the players, or the scheme.

That, accompanied with Russell Wilson coming down with Covid the day before the game might get Dallas a W. 

The reality of what is really happening behind the curtain is just now beginning to surface.  It's taken a looong time, but it's here now and will only get worse going forward.  These players better grab their paychecks now, because I seriously doubt that they will be playing this game next season......according to most experts that have not been blackmailed by the Elitists.  There is a mass exodus of the very wealthy out of this country as we speak........I wonder why???

Professional sports franchises and the entire professional sports industry cannot sustain itself without corporate sponsorship.  Corporate sponsorship cannot endure without customers, supply lines, and free trade to do business. All of this goes very deep........but let's just assume the disruptions that are occurring now will only get worse as we move into 2021.

Most of the owners of these teams are grabbing whatever they can now........but I'm fairly certain these very wealthy families are very aware now of their options and already have plans in place to ensure their wealth preservation in the future........like starting in 2021.  The charade for the masses extends to keep the money flowing as long as possible........before the cork is pulled.  No one wants to be seen as complicit or a part of the problem.......and most probably they are not, but the fans would never know anyways.

The Dallas offensive line of years past has spoiled me. I miss being able to run the ball on just about whomever we wanted to, whenever we wanted to. 

Defense did do some good things in the 2nd half, but ultimately lost the game for us. The penalties and blown coverages just got ridiculous. 

It's really a good thing after all these years of disappointment, my expectations are loooooooooowwwwww. It's hard for the Cowboys to get me down now. 

On 9/25/2020 at 8:43 AM, TTman7 said:

What's up Cowboys fans???? 2nd week in a row that the game thread has been quiet? 

Boycott? 😉

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I was in White Oak and Spring Hill most of Sunday, but I did catch the game.  The Cowboys gave the game away with their mistakes and of course poor secondary.  Trevon Diggs made a great play, but with his speed he shouldn't be getting toasted so much.  I left when the Cowboys were down by two scores, and get back to White Oak and they were up.  The 4th and 3  was crucial and the secondary/linebackers failed again.  It's going to be a long season, but the Cowboys should win the East with how terrible it is.  They could win in the playoffs, and I hate to say it but I think it's time to bring in Earl Thomas especially since the Texans called off their interview/workout because of the Wuhan.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1