Poll Finds Nearly HALF Of LGBTQ Men SUPPORT Donald Trump, Landslide Incoming?

Monte1076

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thought this fit you pretty good, off of TikTok, saw it on Twitter. 😏 Watch out for the bad word at the end. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@thelaserboi/video/6873883189924957445

43 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You also give off the strong vibe of the Colonel from American Beauty! 

Window/Frame in American Beauty | peeboi

Don't watch stuff "y'all" post. Especially not tiktok. Never seen American Beauty. 🙄😁

But I noticed you didn't deny my post. 😉

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Don't watch stuff "y'all" post. Especially not tiktok. Never seen American Beauty. 🙄😁

But I noticed you didn't deny my post. 😉

You missed out. Think both pegged you pretty good. 😆

And my wife and 4 children are fairly good proof that I am not a part of the LBGTQ community as a member. I do support them, though, as they are also American citizens. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

You missed out. Think both pegged you pretty good. 😆

And my wife and 4 children are fairly good proof that I am not a part of the LBGTQ community as a member. I do support them, though, as they are also American citizens. 

😂...🤔 I guess I'll have to take your "word" on that. For whatever that's worth. 

Don't be spouting your family resume'. Nobody wants to hear that. 😁

So you support them because they are American citizens huh? Interesting. 

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

So you support them because they are American citizens huh? Interesting. 

Every American citizen is entitled to a life free from discrimination and access to all things other citizens are able to have, including housing and insurance and inheritances and medical power of attorney for their partners. 

Now, EVERYONE is entitled to fair and appropriate treatment under the law, including those who aren't citizens, and while they don't qualify for all the benefits of citizenship. they should be allowed to be educated and to be treated as people. 

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Every American citizen is entitled to a life free from discrimination and access to all things other citizens are able to have, including housing and insurance and inheritances and medical power of attorney for their partners. 

Now, EVERYONE is entitled to fair and appropriate treatment under the law, including those who aren't citizens, and while they don't qualify for all the benefits of citizenship. they should be allowed to be educated and to be treated as people. 

First Paragraph statement, I will agree with 100%.

Second statement--if they are here LEGALLY--then they should be allowed to be educated and respected, but if here ILLEGALLY--they should be sent back to their home country ASAP--because those here ILLEGALLY are nothing more than common criminals--lawbreakers--un-respectful. 

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I also agree with the first paragraph.

I agree with Danny's statement regarding the second paragraph. 

My point was...you said you support the LBGTQ because they are American citizens. Is the LBGTQ community only an American thing? Do you support the LGBTQ types that are from Great Brittain, France, Spain, all over the world? Not sure if you just misspoke, or that's what you meant. Just was curious and thought that statement was interesting. 

8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

My point was...you said you support the LBGTQ because they are American citizens. Is the LBGTQ community only an American thing? Do you support the LGBTQ types that are from Great Brittain, France, Spain, all over the world? Not sure if you just misspoke, or that's what you meant. Just was curious and thought that statement was interesting. 

Well, sure, as a rule, I do, as they are also human beings. I was just differentiating what it mean to be a citizen and not a citizen. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, sure, as a rule, I do, as they are also human beings. I was just differentiating what it mean to be a citizen and not a citizen. 

By your logic, you should also be OK with supporting Conservatives and Liberals. After all, they're also human beings. You shouldn't hate them, either.

Right?

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

By your logic, you should also be OK with supporting Conservatives and Liberals. After all, they're also human beings. You shouldn't hate them, either.

Right?

I am all for supporting Liberals, because they are people. Is that what you are asking? Did I leave out someone? 🤔 And, I don't 'hate' 'Conservatives', just Trump and Moscow Mitch. Not fond of Ted Cruz, really, either. Some of my best friends are 'conservatives'. 😏

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am all for supporting Liberals, because they are people. Is that what you are asking?

No, you said you supported LGBTQ people because they're "human beings", if I'm not mistaken.

Was that your position?

I was simply asking you how far and broad that support is. Unless, that is, you don't believe Conservatives are people.

Words matter, right?