The Smoakhouse Forums

Black substitute teacher beats the #### out of 16 year old white female student

Daaammmnnnn!!! She got knocked the bleep out!!! 

If I was that student's parent....comment not available. 

That happened last November, and the sub was facing assault charges, as she should be doing time for that, and the school district is responsible for medical bills, I would think for sure. https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/kyle-substitute-teacher-fired-after-video-shows-her-fighting-with-student/269-9d0cec6e-8ed6-4c4d-bf9c-826646c837b9

As I recall, this was already posted...Mellon, did you have a reason for posting this again? Or did you not see it before? 

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That happened last November, and the sub was facing assault charges, as she should be doing time for that, and the school district is responsible for medical bills, I would think for sure. https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/kyle-substitute-teacher-fired-after-video-shows-her-fighting-with-student/269-9d0cec6e-8ed6-4c4d-bf9c-826646c837b9

As I recall, this was already posted...Mellon, did you have a reason for posting this again? Or did you not see it before? 

Your video shows a different chain of events... the student swings first, but the teacher should've kept her cool and backed away and called for help instead of pursuing the situation.... 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Didn't see it before. Saw it on another site this morning.

I must've missed something. It mentions she was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. 

What was the deadly weapon? Did she have something in her hand, or have an object? 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Already did... keep reading

Very well; I agree with your summation; For Once...😜

3 hours ago, mellon said:

Didn't see it before. Saw it on another site this morning.

That happens a lot with many news sources.  I hate AOL's page, because of it.  I've seen them rerun articles from longer than just a year ago.