This Reminded Me So Much Of Some of You!

BarryLaverty

Just now, DB2point0 said:

It’s sad that some here can’t think and see something so obvious

Larry has signed onto the mindless lock step radical anti-Trump movement  ...  they don't have to think, they simply react ... they as predictable as darkness ....

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Larry has signed onto the mindless lock step radical anti-Trump movement  ...  they don't have to think, they simply react ... they as predictable as darkness ....

Barry’s probably still driving the ‘53 Edsel that his folks left him & doesn’t realize most vehicles headlights automatically come on when it gets dark. 

5 minutes ago, mellon said:

You need to watch more Ellen. You're attempt at humor stinks.

First, wasn't trying to be funny, but was pointing out idiocy. I knew I would get a hysterical reaction, and that part was funny. Secondly, how do you misspell YOUR in that sentence??? Spellcheck or can't spell? 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, wasn't trying to be funny, but was pointing out idiocy. I knew I would get a hysterical reaction, and that part was funny. Secondly, how do you misspell YOUR in that sentence??? Spellcheck or can't spell? 

Grammar Nazi!!!!!!--LOL--If I would have noticed it, I would have said something also. But dang you beat me to it, so I will be satisfied knowing that today--YOU ARE (YOU'RE) the GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!LOL. 

37 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

That phrase don’t make no sense. Why can’t fruit be compared?

"Don't make no sense"???

Well partner, that phrase is used when someone is comparing two completely different things but trying to say they are the same. For a random example, let's go with car headlights and facemask. 

Furthermore, you can compare fruit like apples and oranges, but you can't say that this apple is the same as the other apple when the other apple is actually an orange. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can explain to you. I love helping the ignorant to understand, even if it's one Democrat at a time. 

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

"Don't make no sense"???

Well partner, that phrase is used when someone is comparing two completely different things but trying to say they are the same. For a random example, let's go with car headlights and facemask. 

Furthermore, you can compare fruit like apples and oranges, but you can't say that this apple is the same as the other apple when the other apple is actually an orange. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can explain to you. I love helping the ignorant to understand, even if it's one Democrat at a time. 

You didn't explain anything genius.  They are still fruits and they can be compared.  Barry has every right to compare headlights to facemasks because it shows the idiocy of both arguments and how stupid and petty people can be that refuse to wear facemasks.

32 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You didn't explain anything genius.  They are still fruits and they can be compared.  Barry has every right to compare headlights to facemasks because it shows the idiocy of both arguments and how stupid and petty people can be that refuse to wear facemasks.

Being an educator, you should KNOW that apples cannot be compared equally to oranges........your ignorance is showing as well.......