Article UIL warns EF

Coach0001

Guest Tiger03lb

Been to a few different games. Argyle has been the best as far as mask goes but social distancing is the biggest issue for any school size. And I will say that Argyle has been the only school that I've seen that has marked the seating as well. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

Been to a few different games. Argyle has been the best as far as mask goes but social distancing is the biggest issue for any school size. And I will say that Argyle has been the only school that I've seen that has marked the seating as well. 

We have caution tape on every other row. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

They've taped off our bleachers, but no one pays no mind. It's all a bunch of 💩 if you ask me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Crawford said:

They've taped off our bleachers, but no one pays no mind. It's all a bunch of 💩 if you ask me.

You walk into our stadium, and you see the sheriff's not having a mask on, so everyone else follows suit. I don't think anyone cares about the taped off seats. Everyone has been sitting wherever at any game I've been too. But Argyle did push the mask last week. First game that I actually wore a mask too or had on. 

5 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

Who really cares about Covid any more.  Masks don’t stop viruses, just our freedom.  We Americans would never follow such ridiculous orders from an abusive authority.  We would fight back and refuse.  Or maybe we are more like sheep than we think.  What color shirt should I wear on Friday, sir?  I’m sure it matters.  

I've read that mask are really harmful when continuously being worn. Because when you exhale carbon monoxide you turn around and breathe it back in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EazyMoney said:

Who really cares about Covid any more.  Masks don’t stop viruses, just our freedom.  We Americans would never follow such ridiculous orders from an abusive authority.  We would fight back and refuse.  Or maybe we are more like sheep than we think.  What color shirt should I wear on Friday, sir?  I’m sure it matters.  

Mask stop freedom? What exactly are mask stopping people from doing? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

EF has marked seating at home games as well !  And it’s a little aggravating considering our school district has done a good job with all of this and has only had 1 case so far this year.  Why not send letters to some of these schools that is having to shut down and take multiple weeks off. 

• Like 3

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Yes. October 9th. We have Gladewater at home October 30th. Don’t come to that one. 

It's y'alls year! Lol

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The way I see it, if all you "Karens" don't like folks not wearing a mask and not social distancing at the game, then STAY HOME!

Exactly.... and at the same time if you want to go to a game follow the rules in place. 

• Like 1