Article UIL warns EF

Coach0001

I cant understand the marking off every other bleacher.  What about the people setting side by side on the same bleacher?  Standing right behind one another in the ticket line?  Concession stand?  Bathrooms?  All these people without masks ar games and we have 3000 less active cases than we did two weeks ago.

Nothing makes any sense.  Schools and colleges created new guidelines in the middle of a fear panic.  Now we are stuck with those guidelines that are being enforced rather than common sense.  It’s like still hunkering down inside two weeks after a hurricane ends.  The crisis needs to be declared over.  6 more weeks of insanity says Phil the groundhog.

9 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Been to a few different games. Argyle has been the best as far as mask goes but social distancing is the biggest issue for any school size. And I will say that Argyle has been the only school that I've seen that has marked the seating as well. 

Center marked theirs as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StangtilDeath said:

I cant understand the marking off every other bleacher.  What about the people setting side by side on the same bleacher?  Standing right behind one another in the ticket line?  Concession stand?  Bathrooms?  All these people without masks ar games and we have 3000 less active cases than we did two weeks ago.

I think the marking off of the bleachers is just to show that the schools are keeping the crowd at 50% capacity.  No way they can monitor everyone's social distancing or even where they are sitting. I'm with you, the numbers are going down even with more things opening up and people going to ballgames and kids going to school.  Open up our country!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

CDC came out ysday and said Covid19 isn't spread through the air. Said it was a mistake to use that terminology..... I'm telling ya this is going away after the election......Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

Between the CDC quietly changing its "facts" and the stories coming out about vaccines, they are absolutely setting it up to go away after the election!!! Question is how long does it take and what are the effects on high school football finish to the season and playoffs!!

• Like 1

UIL can't be this stupid, if the mask mandate says you have to wear a mask while social distancing they might as well shut all games down because that is not happening all it does is give Karen an excuse to turn people in and that is what Karen likes to do, she is in her element 

• Like 4

UIL needs to mind their own business. If a county is under 20 active cases then mask mandate is off..... clearly states it in GA-29.... just another example of govt entity attempting to infringe on personal rights. Not UIL job to be medical theory enforcers..... Everyone use common sense and the season will be fine

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, maxjean said:

fitst of all yall need to stop trying to follow trump all these folks cant be lying second wearing a dam mask for a few hours or minutes dont take away any freedom.

Use a dang period every now and then.  Being told what to do by the government is the definition of taking away freedom.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Crawford said:

The way I see it, if all you "Karens" don't like folks not wearing a mask and not social distancing at the game, then STAY HOME!

Or..

If you have a problem following simple rules and guidelines, YOU stay home. 

Why try and ruin football for everyone because of a damn mask and a little distance? 

I don't like wearing em either, but I man up and do whatever for the athletes to play. 

Some of y'all should try it, instead of sitting around complaining all damn day. Weak little cry babies..

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 4

14 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

You walk into our stadium, and you see the sheriff's not having a mask on, so everyone else follows suit. I don't think anyone cares about the taped off seats. Everyone has been sitting wherever at any game I've been too. But Argyle did push the mask last week. First game that I actually wore a mask too or had on. 

I respect those that want to wear a mask and make a point to social distance themselves, but just don't push your views on others that don't agree with you. Another words, mind your own business.

43 minutes ago, maxjean said:

I WANT TO ASK ALL OF YOU TRUMP CULT MEMBERS A QUESTION.WHAT COULD TRUMP DO THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

It’s not about Trump. It’s about how corrupt and incompetent Biden is. Dude he doesn’t even know where he is half the time. I don’t care for Trump the person but his policies have been positive for AMERICA and that is what’s it’s all about. Isn’t a politician alive that doesn’t have skeletons in their closet and for that matter if you or I were under the public microscope and our lives examined I doubt very highly that we would measure up as well..... and not to mention just the out right lies being spread. Any rational person can see the virus, although it’s real, has been politicized cuz of this election year and folks are seeking financial gain anyway they can..... After all the “LOVE” of money is the root of all evil.

• Like 1