Article In Washington Post Today Details Trump's Allegations of Racism

BarryLaverty

7 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Biden only.  Do we really have to go down this same path every couple of weeks?  We list off all the quotes and videos of Biden being racist.  You and Bunny post an article about someone's opinion of Trump being racist.  That's right, someone's opinion. There are no reputable quotes or videos of Trump being racist and I can find  half dozen on Biden in 5 minutes.  Is your memory really that short?

https://www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

#5 and 6 are disturbing 

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Here’s a tip for you Junior; When you run around labeling everybody & everything “Racist”, pretty soon you will have zero credibility....

Here's a lil tip for you homie when you stop running around scratching everyone's back and agreeing with em ppl may take you seriously... see how that works?

49 minutes ago, JETT said:

True, he knows the truth about trump.... probably scared he's going to get fired

D5fTOBtWkAIRcaJ.jpg

What happened ?  He destroyed Hillary and won the Presidency.  

People have been making allegations about Trump even before he became President.  There's no proof, only allegations.  Herschel Walker sure doesn't think he's racist, but let's believe people that just come out of the woodwork or don't like him to say he is.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What happened ?  He destroyed Hillary and won the Presidency.  

People have been making allegations about Trump even before he became President.  There's no proof, only allegations.  Herschel Walker sure doesn't think he's racist, but let's believe people that just come out of the woodwork or don't like him to say he is.  

There's a member on smoaky who is white and stated he would not allow his daughter to date outside her race and he wouldn't encourage others to do so as well.... and when asked he claims not racist, im not so sure if ppl know what racism is

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You serious? Those vague quotes (possibly credible?) are disturbing to you yet you are supporting someone who's mentor was  Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan!

I'm not defending anything ppl post of biden being a racist... show me where I defended biden... yall are the 1's debunking and looking up every fact checker there is on trump... dudes a racist so stop defending him, makes you look racist as well 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm not defending anything ppl post of biden being a racist... show me where I defended biden... yall are the 1's debunking and looking up every fact checker there is on trump... dudes a racist so stop defending him, makes you look racist as well 

He is so racist that the best you could find were 2 vague quotes that may or may not be credible from 40 years ago.  He's probably been filmed as much as anybody in the world and the best you could find was 2 vague quotes that were probably taken out of context from guys trying to sell books.  Wow, what a joke!

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

There's a member on smoaky who is white and stated he would not allow his daughter to date outside her race and he wouldn't encourage others to do so as well.... and when asked he claims not racist, im not so sure if ppl know what racism is

As I stated many of the people who have made these "claims" already had a beef with President Trump so of course they're going to try and make him look bad.  That was the case with Omarosa.  Why would she have even worked for him in the White House plus been on his stupid show.  I never watched the show, but I heard she was toxic on it.  She seemed to be that way with her actions in the White House and why she was fired in addition to abusing her privileges there.  

56 minutes ago, JETT said:

1. 😂...damn Jett, you scared to say my name. Say it. I don't care. I stand behind everything I say. 

2. NEVER said or implied I wouldn't encourage others to do so. You're misremembering on that part obviously. 

3. I was never asked if I was a racist. You surely never did. Even when I told you to ask me ANYTHING and that I'd answer honestly (like always). 

4. You need something for your butthurt? They've got medicine for that. 

11 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

1. 😂...damn Jett, you scared to say my name. Say it. I don't care. I stand behind everything I say. 

2. NEVER said or implied I wouldn't encourage others to do so. You're misremembering on that part obviously. 

3. I was never asked if I was a racist. You surely never did. Even when I told you to ask me ANYTHING and that I'd answer honestly (like always). 

4. You need something for your butthurt? They've got medicine for that. 

Go back and find the topic, you literally said something to the sort I wouldn't suggest or encourage it or something of that sort... no need to ask if your racist its in plain day whether you like it or not that's your problem... as far as butthurt goes bro you don't upset me none ill call you out for your stupid comments and let you do you.... more power to you 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I believe that Robert Byrd has already been disputed on here not too long ago.  You are more than welcome to look at that to find my position on it.  If you believe that people can't change their viewpoint then you don't believe in the teachings of Christianity.

Hey look, The pro abortion pro redistribute wealth democrat is giving Christianity lesson kids.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Go back and find the topic, you literally said something to the sort I wouldn't suggest or encourage it or something of that sort... no need to ask if your racist its in plain day whether you like it or not that's your problem... as far as butthurt goes bro you don't upset me none ill call you out for your stupid comments and let you do you.... more power to you 

Nope...innocent until proven guilty. Burden of proof is on you. You made the BS comment. 

😂...okay, good luck with that "plain day" BS. For somebody that thinks Uncle Creepy isn't creepy and doesn't have dementia, I bet alot of things are plain as day to you. 

Obviously, you are butthurt about it. I mentioned my feelings months ago, and since then you've brought it up several times on different threads including today. 

Don't worry Jett, I still like ya. Like you said, you do you and I'll do me. As far as stupid comments go, I guess we'll both be calling each other out then. Peace! ✌

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Right you aren’t defending him, you are voting for him while claiming Trump is racist. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.