Cindy McCain Endorses Joe for POTUS

BarryLaverty

If he had spoken out against my wife, I would absolutely do the same thing, but she spells out very clearly why she thinks Joe is better for the office of POTUS. 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cindy-mccain-john-never-a-fan-she-can-have-joe-biden-133218232.html
Politics

Trump lashes out at Cindy McCain after she endorses Biden

Dylan Stableford
Dylan StablefordSenior Writer
Yahoo News

Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president

President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at Cindy McCain after the widow of the 2008 Republican nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain, formally endorsed Democrat Joe Biden for president.

“I hardly know Cindy McCain other than having put her on a Committee at her husband’s request,” Trump tweeted. “Joe Biden was John McCain’s lapdog. So many BAD decisions on Endless Wars & the V.A., which I brought from a horror show to HIGH APPROVAL. Never a fan of John. Cindy can have Sleepy Joe!”

Cindy McCain, a registered Republican, had already lent her voice to a video that played during the Democratic National Convention — a move that was seen as her tacit endorsement of Biden’s bid.

On Wednesday morning, McCain discussed her endorsement across multiple morning news TV programs, which Trump is known to regularly watch.

“I want to feel like my president cares about me,” she said on NBC’s “Today” show. “I believe that Joe Biden is the better man and will make the better president.”

In her formal endorsement, she cited her decades-long friendship with Biden as well as their bond as parents of children serving in the military.

“He supports the troops and knows what it means for someone who has served,” McCain said. “Not only to love someone who has served, but understands what it means to send a child into combat. We’ve been great friends for many years, but we have a common thread in that we are Blue Star families.”

Cindy McCain and President Trump. (FilmMagic/FilmMagic for U.S.VETS via Getty Images; Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
Cindy McCain and President Trump. (FilmMagic/FilmMagic for U.S.VETS via Getty Images; Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

“I decided to take a stand,” she added. “You may have to step out of your comfort zone a little bit, but Biden is by far the best candidate in the race."

Trump has repeatedly disparaged John McCain, both before and after his death. In 2015, Trump dismissed McCain’s status as a war hero.

McCain, a Navy pilot, was shot down over North Vietnam and was captured, beaten and held prisoner for more than five years.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

In 2018, McCain voted against repealing President Barack Obama’s health care law, angering Trump with a dramatic thumbs-down vote. Trump, who wasn’t invited to McCain’s funeral, has frequently mocked his thumbs-down vote at rallies since his death.

At a fundraiser on Tuesday evening, Biden said that Cindy McCain’s endorsement was forthcoming, suggesting she was disgusted by Trump’s reported comments mocking fallen American soldiers.

“He talks about how my son and John and others who are heroes, who served their country,” Biden told donors. “You know, he said they’re ‘losers, suckers.’”

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

any allegations from these kids parents?

So you don't believe your eyes?  Kids can't help it if the parents are too power hungry to help them from being groped.  It isn't their fault but you can clearly see it in the hundreds of videos out there.  It isn't only kids either.  There are credible allegations from an intern of being sexually assaulted by the groper. 

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

So you don't believe your eyes?  Kids can't help it if the parents are too power hungry to help them from being groped.  It isn't their fault but you can clearly see it in the hundreds of videos out there.  It isn't only kids either.  There are credible allegations from an intern of being sexually assaulted by the groper. 

Keep breathlessly trotting that nonsense out while ignoring the dozens of sexual assault allegations against Trump, and we might think you have ill fitting blinders on, and that could make you look silly. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Keep breathlessly trotting that nonsense out while ignoring the dozens of sexual assault allegations against Trump, and we might think you have ill fitting blinders on, and that could make you look silly. 

You noticed I used the word credible.  I noticed you did not.  Therein lies the rub.  Some of us look at facts while you're busy in your feelings.  Get back in mom's basement or at least wipe the cheetos off your hands before you come back out.

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

You noticed I used the word credible.  I noticed you did not.  Therein lies the rub.  Some of us look at facts while you're busy in your feelings.  Get back in mom's basement or at least wipe the cheetos off your hands before you come back out.

many facts have been displayed on here about trump and every time its brushed to the side or biden becomes the topic of discussion... never fails 

Just now, JETT said:

many facts have been displayed on here about trump and every time its brushed to the side or biden becomes the topic of discussion... never fails 

Like the ones you just posted?  Where are your facts?  AllGoodNamesRGone just posted a video of Biden being a sicko.  Those are facts.  You just ignore it and move on to something else or deflect.  Own it if you want to support the groper.  

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Does it matter ? Creepy Micheal Jackson could have said the same

#Truth.  It is sad and sick but some folks would rather let their kids get molested by powerful people, then to call out the powerful people.  I don't get it.

• Thanks 1

So Cindy is backing Biden.  Wow, that’s news.  So is Sally Mae McCrutchen who lives near Mud Bottom Flats outside of Deadwood, so that’s big news too.

Facinating how desperate Dems are to try and promote Biden.   Seriously, who gives a 💩 who Cindy McCain is voting for?   It was a leading story on CBS also.   Crazy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:
If he had spoken out against my wife, I would absolutely do the same thing, but she spells out very clearly why she thinks Joe is better for the office of POTUS. 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cindy-mccain-john-never-a-fan-she-can-have-joe-biden-133218232.html
Politics

Trump lashes out at Cindy McCain after she endorses Biden

Dylan Stableford
Dylan StablefordSenior Writer
Yahoo News

Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president

President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at Cindy McCain after the widow of the 2008 Republican nominee, Arizona Sen. John McCain, formally endorsed Democrat Joe Biden for president.

“I hardly know Cindy McCain other than having put her on a Committee at her husband’s request,” Trump tweeted. “Joe Biden was John McCain’s lapdog. So many BAD decisions on Endless Wars & the V.A., which I brought from a horror show to HIGH APPROVAL. Never a fan of John. Cindy can have Sleepy Joe!”

Cindy McCain, a registered Republican, had already lent her voice to a video that played during the Democratic National Convention — a move that was seen as her tacit endorsement of Biden’s bid.

On Wednesday morning, McCain discussed her endorsement across multiple morning news TV programs, which Trump is known to regularly watch.

“I want to feel like my president cares about me,” she said on NBC’s “Today” show. “I believe that Joe Biden is the better man and will make the better president.”

In her formal endorsement, she cited her decades-long friendship with Biden as well as their bond as parents of children serving in the military.

“He supports the troops and knows what it means for someone who has served,” McCain said. “Not only to love someone who has served, but understands what it means to send a child into combat. We’ve been great friends for many years, but we have a common thread in that we are Blue Star families.”

“I decided to take a stand,” she added. “You may have to step out of your comfort zone a little bit, but Biden is by far the best candidate in the race."

Trump has repeatedly disparaged John McCain, both before and after his death. In 2015, Trump dismissed McCain’s status as a war hero.

McCain, a Navy pilot, was shot down over North Vietnam and was captured, beaten and held prisoner for more than five years.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

In 2018, McCain voted against repealing President Barack Obama’s health care law, angering Trump with a dramatic thumbs-down vote. Trump, who wasn’t invited to McCain’s funeral, has frequently mocked his thumbs-down vote at rallies since his death.

At a fundraiser on Tuesday evening, Biden said that Cindy McCain’s endorsement was forthcoming, suggesting she was disgusted by Trump’s reported comments mocking fallen American soldiers.

“He talks about how my son and John and others who are heroes, who served their country,” Biden told donors. “You know, he said they’re ‘losers, suckers.’”

The shock factor in this announcement was at maybe .000000000000000000000000001%.  

• Thanks 1