The truth comes out about Breonna Taylors death

Wild74

Everything the Media Claimed About Breonna Taylor’s Death Was a Lie – Truth Surfaces – No Police Charged in Her Death…

Posted on September 23, 2020 by sundance

The media claimed Breonna Taylor was shot during a “no knock” warrant – False.
The media claimed Breonna Taylor was shot in her bed – False.
The media claimed Breonna Taylor was murdered – False.

Everything the media and lawyer Ben Crump claimed about the death of Breonna Taylor and the circumstances around her death was based on lies. The officials in Kentucky allowed a mountain of lies to grow until the evidence was finally presented to a grand jury and the Kentucky Attorney General was forced to admit the truth.

According to evidence revealed at a press conference by AG Daniel Cameron, the police executed a search warrant by knocking on the door. Breonna Taylor and her boyfriend Kenneth Walker refused to answer the door after the police identified themselves. The police broke down the door. Kenneth Walker was armed and shot first at police. The police returned fire and that’s how Breonna Taylor was shot and killed

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

body cam

Not everyone wears body cams but there was a eye witness to the events, the only tragedy I see is the cop was convicted for returning fire, if her boy friend or live in drug dealer had not fired she would still be alive today. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

Not everyone wears body cams but there was a eye witness to the events, the only tragedy I see is the cop was convicted for returning fire, if her boy friend or live in drug dealer had not fired she would still be alive today. 

Since when do we believe eye witnesses?

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Ben Crump should loose his license. Intentionally spreading misinformation which lead to riots, looting and deaths. 

I turned my TV on this morning and it was on ABC.  The View was on with Crump and the others discussing this subject.  Out of curiosity I wanted to listen.  They were outraged that the verdict turned out like it did despite openly stating that they do not know what all was presented.  They assumed (in a stating way) that facts were withheld in order to protect the status quo.

Crump went on to say that by law it was OK for Hitler to kill Jews and that by law it was OK that Emmitt Till was killed.  Hmmm.

42 minutes ago, JETT said:

People should bot be rioting in this person’s name. She hung around a criminal and the criminal shot an officer in the leg, firing first, of course.

People like you don’t want the truth you only want to stick to your narrative and to play a victim all the time, it’s gotten really old. 
This whole cops are evil thing is so wrong and your boy Obama got it all stirred up. 

There are some bad cops who killed innocent people of all colors, more white deaths than any yet our country has been torn apart by BLM and Antifa supporting BLM and it’s 99% false. It’s ridiculous and needs to stop. Funny how all this stuff has come back up in an election year too. 

• Thanks 2

IMO the boyfriend was opening fire because someone was entering his house in the middle of the night, and I assume that it was dark, and was doing so in a defensive manner.  Which could be argued as justifiable.  The police returned fire because they were under fire, by whom at the time, was considered the object of their raid.  Unfortunately she was caught in the crossfire.

People are jumping around facts that have been released to the public to justify charging the police with murder.  The FBI is now involved.  Hopefully justice will be served in whatever court it lands in.

1 hour ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

IMO the boyfriend was opening fire because someone was entering his house in the middle of the night, and I assume that it was dark, and was doing so in a defensive manner.  Which could be argued as justifiable.  The police returned fire because they were under fire, by whom at the time, was considered the object of their raid.  Unfortunately she was caught in the crossfire.

People are jumping around facts that have been released to the public to justify charging the police with murder.  The FBI is now involved.  Hopefully justice will be served in whatever court it lands in.

You mention facts, and the facts are they knocked and knocked with no answer and knocked saying it was the police. 
Then busted the door in and again yelled that it was the police and he shoots at them.

You think the police are not standing there knocking yelling saying it’s the police and then again announcing it’s the police as they’re busting into the door?

Old boy is standing there with his pistol pointed at them and shoots first.

They’d been monitored for some period of time. Cops knew what was going on in there and boy knew he’d been breaking the law.

People need to quit taking the side of criminals just because it’s the “in” thing to act like all cops are bad and it’s apparently so cool to prove how woke you are. 

Stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unashamed said:

It's all laid out right here by the Kentucky attorney general.   Also the family has already been awarded 12 million dollars in the wrongful death lawsuit.   

Perhaps my wording was poor.  People are trying to charge the police with murder without them knowing all of the facts.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JETT said:

Doesn’t matter; you have already drank the koolaide from that racist rag you posted. Facts will never convince you of anything because you are full of hate for white people. Especially white cops. I really feel sorry for you, man; Hate will eat you alive.

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Doesn’t matter; you have already drank the koolaide from that racist rag you posted. Facts will never convince you of anything because you are full of hate for white people. Especially white cops. I really feel sorry for you, man; Hate will eat you alive.

Where do I even begin to respond to  this dumb ### post... 

First off kid peep this, I'm not racist against whites and I'm not going to explain to you why cause you know.. 

Second, child of mine I feel sorry for you as well... you come running to my posts like you can't get enough of Jett... your my  #1 fan

0dff4fd672ccd104808d57a8425cf4d6.jpg

Just now, JETT said:

Where do I even begin to respond to  this dumb ### post... 

First off kid peep this, I'm not racist against whites and I'm not going to explain to you why cause you know.. 

Second, child of mine I feel sorry for you as well... you come running to my posts like you can't get enough of Jett... your my  #1 fan

0dff4fd672ccd104808d57a8425cf4d6.jpg

Same can be said about you. You respond to every post I make...

• Thanks 1

Did a bit of research on this case.  LPD was conducting investigation of suspected drug trafficker.  They placed a tracker on his car.  I believe he went to taylor's apt 12 times in one month.  The reason the police were there were because her boyfriend was also involved with the drug trafficker.  Police knocked on door.  They wouldn't open the door.  THAT'S when they kicked in the door and her boyfriend opened fire.  Police returned fire.  The drug trafficker was arrested that night as well.  Someone prove me wrong.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 5:59 AM, JETT said:

Tucker Carlson is full of 💩 just like FOX... SHOW ME BODYCAM

The bodycam may be released soon.  I saw today that was the evidence they used for the officer that was shot.  He opened fire first, and that's why she is dead.  Of course that didn't happen with the two dead in Houston, and the police where in plain clothes.  You don't hear anyone crying are protesting their deaths.  Just for a refresher :  https://abc13.com/harding-street-raid-botched-hpd/5885310/.  

From the initial reports on this case, I read that they had the wrong house, and that they saw her with a weapon and opened fire killing her.  Now I've learned this was not the case, and Shaquille O'neal and Charles Barkley are right with how they see this case.  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/09/25/charles-barkley-shaquille-oneil-draw-backlash-for-pushing-back-on-breonna-taylor-outrage/24630242/