Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Agree. A “mask mandate” is not a law; She should sue, she would more than likely win.

I agree, however my gut says there may be more to the story.  If it is in fact true that she got man handled, threw down on the bleachers, humiliated in front of crowds, tased, and took to jail.  Off with that officers head!

• Like 1

Moscow, Idaho, 09/23/2020. About 150 people gathered in the parking lot of City Hall to sing hymns in protest. Three people, including the Rep candidate for County Commissioner were arrested by Chief of Police and others for not wearing masks/insufficent social distancing.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Just comply and she wouldn’t of got tased 

She was complying,  Abbotts nazi law says if you're outside and more than 6 feet apart from people your not around everyday then no mask.  She was complying.   Not to mention the cdc saying a few days ago that covid ISNT transmitted thru the air.

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

She was complying,  Abbotts nazi law says if you're outside and more than 6 feet apart from people your not around everyday then no mask.  She was complying.   Not to mention the cdc saying a few days ago that covid ISNT transmitted thru the air.

Hey when he said put ur hands behind ur back that is a lawful order is it not? I back the blue 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Or maybe there's guidelines in place so the rest of fans can attend games this year, follow em or don't attend the game pretty simple... 

if she would have been peacefully protesting would you have the same response???? I bet there is no way you would say she deserves to be tased.