Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

as HS football fans we were worried there wouldn't be a  2020 football season, they got together and put in place guidelines so we fans can attend the games and ppl want to whine and moan about it, same thing they'd be doing if they canceled the season.... put your mask on when asked take it off or pull it down once entering..... officer ask you to put it on, put it on til he leaves, its a damn guideline they have like it or not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

as HS football fans we were worried there wouldn't be a  2020 football season, they got together and put in place guidelines so we fans can attend the games and ppl want to whine and moan about it, same thing they'd be doing if they canceled the season.... put your mask on when asked take it off or pull it down once entering..... officer ask you to put it on, put it on til he leaves, its a damn guideline they have like it or not

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Just now, JETT said:

Sounds to me like some sound advice for all the "victims" that have been in the news about police shootings .... follow the law and don't resist arrest ... you won't get shot .... ehh?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

And where, at any point of the video, was she tasered? I watched the whole video, multiple times, and have failed to see it.

You can hear the onlookers say "he tasered her" when she is on the ground near the end, can't really see it ...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey when he said put ur hands behind ur back that is a lawful order is it not? I back the blue 

I promise you, I back the blue also. Whole heartedly.  However, I m not one to roll over and take it just because someone wants to give it to me.  This officer was way out of line.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

There is no way somebody not wearing a mask should be arrested. Especially like this. She was publically humiliated and possibly physically injured.  This is government run amuck ... That said, please don't confuse this incident with the police shootings in the news the past few years .... there is a huge difference between an innocent spectator being assaulted for not wearing a mask and a police officer trying to legitimately arrest someone who resists arrest and the perp escalates the situation by attacking the officer who is forced to use his weapon .... this incident is totally different form those tragic incidents ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

There is no way somebody not wearing a mask should be arrested. Especially like this. She was publically humiliated and possibly physically injured.  This is government run amick ... That said, please don't confuse this incident with the police shootings in the news the past few years .... there is a huge difference between an innocent spectator being assaulted for not wearing a mask and a police officer trying to legitimately arrest someone who resists arrest and the perp escalates the situation by attacking the officer who is forced to use his weapon .... this incident is totally different form those tragic incidents ....

Don't waste your time trying to explain this to the sheep.  All they know is eat, poop and let big brother watch over them.  Cant function any other way.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

So anyone that wears a mask for kids to keep playing are sheep?

Nah, now your twisting my words.  I didn't expect this from you.  A sheep is someone who thinks big brother government has your best interests at heart.  Iv been to 5 games in the last 4 weeks.  People not wearing masks everywhere.   Texas active covid cases are down over 3000 in the last 3 weeks.  Now dont you think with all those people that close not wearing masks that covid would of exponentially increased?  This covid bs 75% a made up mind game blew out of proportion by our media/government.   I an not simple minded so much that I believe covid is going to demolish the world if we don't wear a $1.99  cent mask.  Come one here man. Wake up.  

Trust me, I want those kids to play more than anyone.   I have 3 people close to me on that field every Friday.   But this is all bs.

3 minutes ago, Olduy said:

She was razed for resisting arrest. It looks like she tried to initially push the officer before he laid hands on her. Lock her up!

Next thing you know these nazi bassturds will be trying to arrest people at family reunion picnics ....

There is enough real crime around to be handled without police harassing people peacefully watching a football game ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama