Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

Nah, now your twisting my words.  I didn't expect this from you.  A sheep is someone who thinks big brother government has your best interests at heart.  Iv been to 5 games in the last 4 weeks.  People not wearing masks everywhere.   Texas active covid cases are down over 3000 in the last 3 weeks.  Now dont you think with all those people that close not wearing masks that covid would of exponentially increased?  This covid bs 75% a made up mind game blew out of proportion by our media/government.   I an not simple minded so much that I believe covid is going to demolish the world if we don't wear a $1.99  cent mask.  Come one here man. Wake up.  

Trust me, I want those kids to play more than anyone.   I have 3 people close to me on that field every Friday.   But this is all bs.

Hey it might be but if I gotta wear it so the kids can play so be it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olduy said:

She was razed for resisting arrest. It looks like she tried to initially push the officer before he laid hands on her. Lock her up!

soon, let's just overlook the fact of why he was even talking to her about it anyway?  She's outside,  atleast 10 foot away from people she's not in contact with everyday.  Seems to me like she doesn't need a mask on.  She'll get some $$$ and the cop will never have a police job again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

I wear one also, to get in the gate.  Then it comes off.  You don't agree that this lady shouldn't of been treated this way for not having a mask on?  

Hey I don’t know what rules they have in place and all she had to do is comply but she started pushing the cop that’s why it escalated so tased she got.

9 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So when can u push a cop 

From what I watched, he put his hands on her trying to arrest her.  She felt she was not in the wrong and did not comply.  Cops are not a be all end all.  Yes if im wrong ill comply no problem,  what im getting at here is not having a mask on by rule is not an arrestable offense.   He put his hands on her trying to arrest her for something that is not law.  That is why it escalated to her being tased.  His butt is gonna be in a bind.  

• Thanks 1