Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

The truth is, if there's a mandate for wearing masks in the stadium, she should have never made it through the gate if she didn't have one. If she had one, and he asked her to put it on and she didn't comply, then she should be removed from the stadium, and/or banned from that point forward. If that requires backup, then so be it, call the police. But this looks like possibly campus security, and unless she's physically threatening him, she should not be have been tasered. Complying is one thing, but you're talking about putting someone in handcuffs for not wearing a mask in the bleachers. Upon further research, in Ohio, it's an offense that warrants a ticket, not being detained. 

15 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The truth is, if there's a mandate for wearing masks in the stadium, she should have never made it through the gate if she didn't have one. If she had one, and he asked her to put it on and she didn't comply, then she should be removed from the stadium, and/or banned from that point forward. If that requires backup, then so be it, call the police. But this looks like possibly campus security, and unless she's physically threatening him, she should not be have been tasered. Complying is one thing, but you're talking about putting someone in handcuffs for not wearing a mask in the bleachers. Upon further research, in Ohio, it's an offense that warrants a ticket, not being detained. 

I'm not sure it warrants a ticket since she was outside and sitting with her family and not near anyone else.  Although if admin asked her to leave and she didn't, guess you get into trespassing.  Sad all the way around.  Govt set all this up to divide us and it is working as planned.  See OH mask mandate info:

Director's Order for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio

2. Facial Coverings (Masks). Except as provided herein, all individuals, in the State of Ohio shall wear facial coverings at all times when:

a. In any indoor location that is not a residence;

b. Outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their family/household

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I'm not sure it warrants a ticket since she was outside and sitting with her family and not near anyone else.  Although if admin asked her to leave and she didn't, guess you get into trespassing.  Sad all the way around.  Govt set all this up to divide us and it is working as planned.  See OH mask mandate info:

2. Facial Coverings (Masks). Except as provided herein, all individuals, in the State of Ohio shall wear facial coverings at all times when:

b. Outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their family/household

She was sitting among her family group; Sue the cop.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I'm just saying that the punishment for breaking whatever the mask mandate is, is a ticket. It's not an offense that warrants detaining. Either way, he should have called for backup, and just let her know how embarrassing it would get and the costs involved in her lack of compliance. I mean the woman can't weigh more than 140lbs, and the only option is to use a taser?

2 hours ago, JETT said:

FACTS

people actually breaking laws, violating the rights of others  and destorying civilization's vs right to peacefully assemble.

Conservatives with their double standards of justice or is it some people do not understand justice. 

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/09/24/australia-harsh-police-response-during-covid-19

2 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Nah, now your twisting my words.  I didn't expect this from you.  A sheep is someone who thinks big brother government has your best interests at heart.  Iv been to 5 games in the last 4 weeks.  People not wearing masks everywhere.   Texas active covid cases are down over 3000 in the last 3 weeks.  Now dont you think with all those people that close not wearing masks that covid would of exponentially increased?  This covid bs 75% a made up mind game blew out of proportion by our media/government.   I an not simple minded so much that I believe covid is going to demolish the world if we don't wear a $1.99  cent mask.  Come one here man. Wake up.  

Trust me, I want those kids to play more than anyone.   I have 3 people close to me on that field every Friday.   But this is all bs.

Funny. I see a lot of people say this until they catch covid19.  Remember the 20 year old who went to a large gathering and gave it to her grandparents.  She was in a coma for days and when she came out of it found out her grandfather had died the day before.  Sure it's a hoax.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, marvda1 said:

Funny. I see a lot of people say this until they catch covid19.  Remember the 20 year old who went to a large gathering and gave it to her grandparents.  She was in a coma for days and when she came out of it found out her grandfather had died the day before.  Sure it's a hoax.

There yall go twisting my words again,  I never once said it was a hoax.  I whole heartedly believe its here and real and people have died from it.  I have a brother in law in the hospital from complications from it now.  However hes obese, a diabetic among other thing.  The death rate for covid 19 is how much lower than that of the flu??  Thats a question for you.    You are free to believe what you want and practice what you want but closing the United States down because of a darn near harmless virus is not the way to go.    Let us people who aren't afraid of our own shadow get back to our normal life and you can stay sheltered up in your bubble. 

• Like 1

Anyone else notice how some of the people saying it's ok for the police to wrestle an old lady down in the bleachers and taze her for not wearing a mask are some of the same people screaming police brutality when police are forced to use deadly force against criminals resisting arrest or attacking them? .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

She was complying,  Abbotts nazi law says if you're outside and more than 6 feet apart from people your not around everyday then no mask.  She was complying.   Not to mention the cdc saying a few days ago that covid ISNT transmitted thru the air.

It was Ohio not Texas. 

The school asked her to leave since she would not put on a mask.  She refused.  She got charged with trespassing, and resisting arrest.  This all brought upon by the suspect.  She wanted to be a martyr for non-masking cause.  This is similar to the woman who got arrested during the shutdown for being at a playground.  She was given many chance to leave , but refused.  So she had to be arrested.