Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

Just now, TDJ89 said:

Look at the hot water EF is for not complying to the rules, they and other schools keep it up, no one will be able to attend.

yep, they said fall would be bad if we didn't help slow the spread... do masks prevent it hell IDK, but i know during flu season ppl go to the hospital for whatever reason and they seem to all have a mask on or mostly all..... 🤔

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Pretty simple dont ya think? But some are bad @$### and get what they deserve, some ppl on here really have the mindset that she can sue and get her family took care of for good...

That's like me suing Walmart for not letting me enter without wearing a mask and it clearly says, you must wear a mask to enter the store lol

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

yep, they said fall would be bad if we didn't help slow the spread... do masks prevent it hell IDK, but i know during flu season ppl go to the hospital for whatever reason and they seem to all have a mask on or mostly all..... 🤔

Look up some studies on masks and viruses.  They have multiple studies showing them to be ineffective.  Its all a scare/control tactic. So in summary no studies show masks to be effective, multiple studies show them to be ineffective.  CNN and msnbc are not reliable sources. You're welcome. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Look up some studies on masks and viruses.  They have multiple studies showing them to be ineffective.  Its all a scare/control tactic. So in summary no studies show masks to be effective, multiple studies show them to be ineffective.  CNN and msnbc are not reliable sources. You're welcome. 

I could care less what you or others think... if I have to wear a mask to watch HS football then so be it... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Panther89 said:

I am a law enforcement officer, so that's not gonna happen! As I stated before, making someone wear a mask is not about your health, it's about who's gonna be a sheep and comply with ridiculous rules, or who's gonna be a strong minded patriot and stand up to this b.s.! 

Right, like we don't already have several "ridiculous" rules that we all have to abide by anyways.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

She should stay home then, rules or rules.

Unless Ohio is different, I know the games I have been to in Texas this year, one of the exemptions for not wearing a muzzle at the game is asthma. There's nothing saying if you have asthma then you can't attend. Another is if you can stay social distanced, which her & her family clearly were more than 6 feet away from others. We’ll just have to agree to disagree here.

1 hour ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Supposedly the lady had asthma, which actually would make her exempt from wearing one. 

Pretty sure the cop had asthma because he was huffing and puffing and had to take his mask off.  If not for the taser she would have probably had him cuffed in the next 2 minutes lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Pretty sure the cop had asthma because he was huffing and puffing and had to take his mask off.  If not for the taser she would have probably had him cuffed in the next 2 minutes lol.

The rent o cop & school rep just seen an opportunity to make an example out of someone. It don’t matter what color the cop was or what color the spectator was either, it was bs. I mean  smh...pick your battles guy.

• Like 1

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

She won hers with a taser and a trip to jail. 

The cop and the school will win their prize in the courtroom. 

I think a better option would've been to stop the game until she complied. I'm betting peer pressure would've made her comply or leave. 

17 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

She won hers with a taser and a trip to jail. 

The cop and the school will win their prize in the courtroom. 

I think a better option would've been to stop the game until she complied. I'm betting peer pressure would've made her comply or leave. 

She was more than 6 ft way from anyone other than her family & she was said to have asthma which is another exemption in Ohio just like here in Texas. Unless the school has a zero exemption policy, then whats was the problem?? 

2 minutes ago, maxjean said:

lets be real here most of yall are butt hurt over a african-american cop arresting a white woman dont flip on officers like that. 

Wow lol & by this comment right here, it seems like you & some others are defending it just because you feel it’s some kind of “payback” eh? 🥴

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Its not what I think its facts. Like actual data. Im sure you don't care about that either which wouldn't be surprising. 

Ok, well march your happy ### over to UIL and plead your case, until then sit back and chill 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maxjean said:

facts buddy.

Seems like you should stop watching CNN and look up actual data on police shootings.  Spoiler alert more unarmed Caucasian men are killed by police than other races. Liberal media won't tell you that or cover those shootings bc it doesn't fit their agenda. 

• Like 1