Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

My opinion only - If you comply with what the officer is asking you to do - Things don't get out of hand. 

I am almost certain the school put out protocols before they started playing. Beside the cop is what what looks' like a school official  (SUPT probably) Thinking he is the one who called security to remove her. 

If she complies this is a nothing burger. She didn't 

Who's fault is that 

In that moment? The woman's fault. The officer was following the rules, but they're very bad rules. 

Ultimately, it's our lawmakers fault, and that situation should've never existed.

Just my opinion.

That raises an interesting question... Who's at fault in the Breonna Taylor case? George Floyd?

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

I very clearly explained my problems with that situation. 

Are you telling me that it was really race for me?

I don't care to read all the bs actually. Im just friends with Jett and idk who or what you are. Idc if you're a racist or not. IM NOT. I have 2 biracial children and im a white male. I also have 2 Caucasian daughters. It would have been nice to see the entire situation with the lady. We missed the beginning.

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I don't care to read all the bs actually. Im just friends with Jett and idk who or what you are. Idc if you're a racist or not. IM NOT. I have 2 biracial children and im a white male. I also have 2 Caucasian daughters. It would have been nice to see the entire situation with the lady. We missed the beginning.

Hrm then it might be smart to "read all that bs" before you come into a thread accusing people of things. 

But you do you.

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I didnt accuse you. All I said was some folks can't see past things. Thats me included. I didnt specify exactly who gomer. 

You said "these people". To me, that means people in this thread. Who's "Gomer" now?

If you don't have the guts to say what you mean, or call anyone out by name, then I guess don't 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

You said "these people". To me, that means people in this thread. Who's "Gomer" now?

If you don't have the guts to say what you mean, or call anyone out by name, then I guess don't 

Let me take the time to read your "analogy" and ill pencil you in somewhere between Stop being a sissy ave and highland park drive.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I aint even trying to argue about it. This poop is way out of hand across the country. Not just in your back yard

6 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Ur Spring Hill privilege won’t work lol u might take it off once u get inside but coming through that gate I bet u have it on or they will kindly turn u around until u put it on 

I didnt wear one last Friday, and no one said a word to me! I even talked with another officer, and he agreed that this is all hype and total ####!

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

In that moment? The woman's fault. The officer was following the rules, but they're very bad rules. 

Ultimately, it's our lawmakers fault, and that situation should've never existed.

Just my opinion.

That raises an interesting question... Who's at fault in the Breonna Taylor case? George Floyd?

exactly - People are judging without knowing facts. 

And for the record Jordan would run circles around Lebron  - But I'm an 80's kid 

12 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Look up some studies on masks and viruses.  They have multiple studies showing them to be ineffective.  Its all a scare/control tactic. So in summary no studies show masks to be effective, multiple studies show them to be ineffective.  CNN and msnbc are not reliable sources. You're welcome. 

wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution?  again i repeat people are brave until they get the virus,  then they want to be first in line at the er room. if it's your belief not to wear a mask i think you should not go to the hospital.

9 minutes ago, marvda1 said:

wouldn't you rather err on the side of caution?  again i repeat people are brave until they get the virus,  then they want to be first in line at the er room. if it's your belief not to wear a mask i think you should not go to the hospital.

I had it; it was no worse than the flu. The flu kills tens of thousands of people every year, but we don’t shut the country down because of it...,

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 7:28 AM, JETT said:

yep, they said fall would be bad if we didn't help slow the spread... do masks prevent it hell IDK, but i know during flu season ppl go to the hospital for whatever reason and they seem to all have a mask on or mostly all..... 🤔

14 days to slow the spread, we did that, Now we are 6 months to make sure no one ever gets sick again. 
No, mask do not work, if cloth over your face worked, then in the past 6000 years of human history, it would have worked, we would have figured it our by now, because in human history there has been actually pandemics that killed entire towns in days and weeks.   If mask worked, and since we are to wear them to love our neighbor to be more like Jesus. Well one would think that Jesus, the Son of God, would have said God so loved the world, so  mask up and social distance to show your love to grandma, but do not let anyone visit her on her deathbed. Comfort those who are mourning, unless their is a pandemic that has a 99.5 chance of survival. 

• Thanks 1