Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Went to razzoo's Cajun restaurant yesterday evening and they made us wear a mask from door to our seats then we could uncover, once we finished eating they required us to wear mask from seat to leaving.... my wife was upset and wanted to argue I told her either put the damn mask on or let's go somewhere else..... their rules their restaurant...... theres always some bad##### who want to flex their muscle

We went there a few weeks back, they demanded masks.  We turned around and took our $ elsewhere (olive garden.)  As of right now most of our $ spent at restaurants in tyler has been at on the border and olive garden.  They're not being mask nazi's and will be rewarded for it.  Ps,  you're correct. Their business,  their choice to lose customers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Went to razzoo's Cajun restaurant yesterday evening and they made us wear a mask from door to our seats then we could uncover, once we finished eating they required us to wear mask from seat to leaving.... my wife was upset and wanted to argue I told her either put the damn mask on or let's go somewhere else..... their rules their restaurant...... theres always some bad##### who want to flex their muscle

Now this one dumb and doesn't make sense at all, why make you wear a mask from the door to go seat down, then after you eat, put it back on to leave out lol  

41 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Now this one dumb and doesn't make sense at all, why make you wear a mask from the door to go seat down, then after you eat, put it back on to leave out lol  

I dont know bro... i just wanted some damn good Cajun food so I bit the bullet we grubbed out then went about our business 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I dont know bro... i just wanted some damn good Cajun food so I bit the bullet we grubbed out then went about our business 

Did they have the tables encased in a plastic bubble?  Is that how you were able to sit at the table without wearing the star, err i mean,  mask?

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Did they have the tables encased in a plastic bubble?  Is that how you were able to sit at the table without wearing the star, err i mean,  mask?

Na C'mon man....... i don't like wearing masks but I'm not going to beat myself up over it and claim its my freedom like some lil kid... it was our choice to walk out or mask up, we masked up went in and ate good and I'm alive to tell the story same as you 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Na C'mon man....... i don't like wearing masks but I'm not going to beat myself up over it and claim its my freedom like some lil kid... it was our choice to walk out or mask up, we masked up went in and ate good and I'm alive to tell the story same as you 

I’m all for that choice. It’s the mandate part that gets me. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

So valuing freedom and personal liberty makes me a kid...gotcha. You cannot address the obvious idiocy that goes along with that whole deal.  Wear a mask to and from the table but not required when at the table.  Absolute nonsense.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

So valuing freedom and personal liberty makes me a kid...gotcha. You cannot address the obvious idiocy that goes along with that whole deal.  Wear a mask to and from the table but not required when at the table.  Absolute nonsense.

I agree its nonsense but its not going to kill me to wear it 20 steps to a table then remove it.... most of these places are following guidelines so they don't get shutdown again or reduce capacity 

45 minutes ago, JETT said:

I agree its nonsense but its not going to kill me to wear it 20 steps to a table then remove it.... most of these places are following guidelines so they don't get shutdown again or reduce capacity 

It's called having principles. 

20 hours ago, JETT said:

Sounds like Mrs. Jett is a Trump supporter 😜

On 9/27/2020 at 9:36 AM, TDJ89 said:

I doubt you're a dr or scientist on this matter, its stadium rules to attend the games dummy.

Trust science, like eugenics.  Like blood letting, like take the flu shot to stop millions from dying in 1976, but people got sick from the vaccine. 

Q: What lessons can we draw from the swine flu response 30 years ago, when dealing with today’s threat of a pandemic?

A: The first lesson is to avoid over-confidence about scientific insights.
Dr Harvey V Fineberg is the president of the Institute of Medicine, Washington DC, 

I doubt scientist make good policy designs also.  I have no doubt your dumb self understands not government nor economics enough to understand the death and misery associated with command economies and governments. Hey Comrade wear the red scarf to get into the school or game. 

23 hours ago, JETT said:

So segregated water fountains are ok, if it is their business their rules?

On 9/27/2020 at 11:48 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

HEB clearly needs to kick out that 50% and refuse to serve them. That 50% should be forced to starve or comply with the rules!! 

shoot ya, like Stalin did with Ukraine in the 30's. Just comply like when the Prostate dr puts two hands on my shoulders and says this is for your health. lol 
https://www.dw.com/en/mr-jones-how-stalins-famine-in-ukraine-was-exposed/a-47452561

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s gotta be a city thing. My daughter came home from UTA this weekend. We go up to her little brother’s peewee football game and she’s the only one sporting a mask. She wouldn’t take it off. Hell I was mortified. She was the only one with one on. ### have they done to my baby in only two months at a university!?!?!?

It's a democrat-run city thing.  If they had their way, they'd have their constituents locked in their homes until november. (November isn't some random time frame btw.). Ps,  welcome back!  Alot of us have served some time behind bars here lately lol.

• Thanks 1