The Smoakhouse Forums

Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or maybe there's guidelines in place so the rest of fans can attend games this year, follow em or don't attend the game pretty simple... 

Just comply and she wouldn’t of got tased 

The double standard in this thread is unreal, but not unexpected.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Democrats gonna keep their people in line, no matter What .🙄🤬

Or maybe there's guidelines in place so the rest of fans can attend games this year, follow em or don't attend the game pretty simple... 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 3

Police State at work, she is lucky she did not get shot right there in the stands. The BS is piling up to the point of suffocating .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

Best way to keep sheep in line is to tell them there's wolves in the woods.    Paint me as one who thinks this is bs.  Assuming she doesn't have warrants lol

Agree. A “mask mandate” is not a law; She should sue, she would more than likely win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Agree. A “mask mandate” is not a law; She should sue, she would more than likely win.

I agree, however my gut says there may be more to the story.  If it is in fact true that she got man handled, threw down on the bleachers, humiliated in front of crowds, tased, and took to jail.  Off with that officers head!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

I agree, however my gut says there may be more to the story.  If it is in fact true that she got man handled, threw down on the bleachers, humiliated in front of crowds, tased, and took to jail.  Off with that Storm Trooper’s head!

Fify...😋

30 minutes ago, action10 said:

Police State at work, she is lucky she did not get shot right there in the stands. The BS is piling up to the point of suffocating .

I agree, most who resist these days get shot... 

Moscow, Idaho, 09/23/2020. About 150 people gathered in the parking lot of City Hall to sing hymns in protest. Three people, including the Rep candidate for County Commissioner were arrested by Chief of Police and others for not wearing masks/insufficent social distancing.

• Sad 2
25 minutes ago, country said:

Video of incident

I would sue that is ridiculous. Could have had a medical exception which he is not entitled to ask. Some fights just ain’t worth policing. Makes your job policing so much harder and you look like a fool. 

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Just get onto the train......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

She was complying,  Abbotts nazi law says if you're outside and more than 6 feet apart from people your not around everyday then no mask.  She was complying.   Not to mention the cdc saying a few days ago that covid ISNT transmitted thru the air.

Just now, StangtilDeath said:

She was complying,  Abbotts nazi law says if you're outside and more than 6 feet apart from people your not around everyday then no mask.  She was complying.   Not to mention the cdc saying a few days ago that covid ISNT transmitted thru the air.

Hey when he said put ur hands behind ur back that is a lawful order is it not? I back the blue 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1