Middle school mom gets tasered at football game

country

35 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

She was more than 6 ft way from anyone other than her family & she was said to have asthma which is another exemption in Ohio just like here in Texas. Unless the school has a zero exemption policy, then whats was the problem?? 

Doesn't matter and I agree the mask is nonsense, but once you realize that Barney Fife is gonna take this route. I'll let him cuff and arrest me and we'll see each other again in court.  Fighting him and resisting will only end one way.  Show me the cop that when someone resist says, ok I'll let you go this time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maxjean said:

facts buddy.

Mmmk. I don’t care if it had been a black lady in this situation...if she was Social distancing from others outside her family (which she was) & she had a medical condition such as asthma (which she was said to have) then the cop was in the wrong regardless of his color buddy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Doesn't matter and I agree the mask is nonsense, but once you realize that Barney Fife is gonna take this route. I'll let him cuff and arrest me and we'll see each other again in court.  Fighting him and resisting will only end one way.  Show me the cop that when someone resist says, ok I'll let you go this time. 

No I hear what you're saying. Still doesn't mean this wasn't bs lol.

2 hours ago, maxjean said:

lets be real here most of yall are butt hurt over a african-american cop arresting a white woman dont flip on officers like that. 

Hey! The race card! Awesome!

No, I can't speak for others, but I'm sick of 6 months of being told I can't do things that the Constitution says I can, especially when we were told it would only be 15 days, and all we were doing was "flattening a curve".

I don't remember reading anything in the Constitution that says our rights go away when a virus with a 99.8% survival rate comes along.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Ok, well march your happy ### over to UIL and plead your case, until then sit back and chill 

I don't think UIL would shut down their cash cow anyway. You cancel enough sports you eventually don't need a sports governing body. I'm assuming they are smart enough to tread lightly. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

By posting, you literally didn't leave it alone lol

I never said i wasn’t going to make a post or leave this thread alone. Just didn’t make a similar post as 07, because it’s usually a waste a time going back and forth with certain individuals on this forum. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

What part of my post that explained my "problem" didn't you understand? I'd be happy to explain it in more depth.

not sure what your talking about, you may want to go back and read and understand who you been going back and forth with cause it aint me

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

not sure what your talking about, you may want to go back and read and understand who you been going back and forth with cause it aint me

No no...

See when you agreed with that poster, who accused "most everyone" in here of racism without actually knowing intent, you inherently disagreed with my post and my reasoning for being upset at the tasing. 

Do you understand my issues with the tasing, and do you acknowledge that they have nothing to do with the race each individual? 

Or do you think my problems with this are racially motivated?

My opinion only - If you comply with what the officer is asking you to do - Things don't get out of hand. 

I am almost certain the school put out protocols before they started playing. Beside the cop is what what looks' like a school official  (SUPT probably) Thinking he is the one who called security to remove her. 

If she complies this is a nothing burger. She didn't 

Who's fault is that 

I would have the same response regardless of the race of the cop or fan .... racial makeup of either one of them had nothing to do with the issue ... in fact, I didn't even know for sure whether either of them were white, black or oriental ... it had zero bearing on my comments .....

27 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

No no...

See when you agreed with that poster, who accused "most everyone" in here of racism without actually knowing intent, you inherently disagreed with my post and my reasoning for being upset at the tasing. 

Do you understand my issues with the tasing, and do you acknowledge that they have nothing to do with the race each individual? 

Or do you think my problems with this are racially motivated?

I dont know you enough or conversate with you enough to draw a conclusion of you being racist...