Masks Forever!!!

gamewatcher63

27 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

The only time I wear one is to board an aircraft; they won’t let you board without one. And you must keep your nose and mouth covered for the duration of the flight...🤬😷✈️

I was just discussing,  with my wife, the possibility of the government trying to keep us wearing masks all the time as a way to control our behavior.   Many countries that I visited during my military career had their masses wearing some form of masks or face coverings all the time, well before this Covid 19 virus.  Especially muslim countries. It's something to think about .... more government control .... the resistance is real ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I was just discussing,  with my wife, the possibility of the government trying to keep us wearing masks all the time as a way to control our behavior.   Many countries that I visited during my military career had their masses wearing some form of masks or face coverings all the time, well before this Covid 19 virus.  Especially muslim countries. It's something to think about .... more government control .... the resistance is real ....

Their air is garbage before, during, and after Covid.

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Hey, if you are cool with wearing a burka, that’s fine by me; Just don’t think that will be wearing one....

Never say never !  If I'm wearing one that means I have committed a serious crime or my wife is out to kill me, and then I'm hiding.  

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Some, not all ... and that's not the reason most of them wear them .... it's government or religion mandated mostly ....

I can see that.  Countries with Govt. health care can make laws like mask wearing to lower cost of health care due to less virus spread.  Even before Covid.  

2 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I can see that.  Countries with Govt. health care can make laws like mask wearing to lower cost of health care due to less virus spread.  Even before Covid.  

Wrong again, it has nothing to do with health issues ... it's about controlling behavior ...

Have you ever heard of the Mutawa?  These countries have a religious police that enforce these "rules" .... This link describes the one in Saudi Arabia ... they all have some form of govt or religious enforcement ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_the_Promotion_of_Virtue_and_the_Prevention_of_Vice_(Saudi_Arabia)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Wrong again, it has nothing to do with health issues ... it's about controlling behavior ...

Have you ever heard of the Mutawa?  These countries have a religious police that enforce these "rules" .... This link describes the one in Saudi Arabia ... they all have some form of govt or religious enforcement ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_the_Promotion_of_Virtue_and_the_Prevention_of_Vice_(Saudi_Arabia)

I have a personal dislike for Saudi Arabia.  ISIS and Al Queda  would not have existed if it was not for Saudi Arabian support.  They are generally Sunni .  They are the more radical ones.  

This mask nonsense is the government slowly conditioning us for more government control ... it's like putting a frog in a pot of room temperature water over a fire ... the frog won't jump out if the water gradually gets hotter until it's  too late for the frog ... this is what the government is trying to do to us with this mask bs .....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I have a personal dislike for Saudi Arabia.  ISIS and Al Queda  would not have existed if it was not for Saudi Arabian support.  They are generally Sunni .  They are the more radical ones.  

I see it went right over your head .... smh

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

This mask nonsense is the government slowly conditioning us for more government control ... it's like putting a frog in a pot of room temperature water over a fire ... the frog won't jump out if the water gradually gets hotter until it's  too late for the frog ... this is what the government is trying to do to us with this mask bs .....

More like Mark of the Beast

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1