Horrors!!!! Motor Voter Now Available In Texas!

BarryLaverty

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

We are now the 41st state to allow this! 😲 DPS is in on it! I will find a tweet supporting this theory!!! 😉 

www.statesman.com/news/20200924/texas-complies-with-court-ordered-lsquomotor-voterrsquo-change%3ftemplate=ampart

To be honest, anything to help registering legal US citizens to vote is a good thing. They also have to exercise their right to vote. I would guess that you have to go in-person to get your first Driver's License--so they can get a signature, because voter registration cards have to have a signature on them. 

I wish they made all things at the DMV simple, like getting a license plate for a trailer this simple, but NOOOOOOO!. 

I don't think it is a bad thing that people who are renewing their license or changing their address can have their voter registration changed at the same time. I don't think there is any cheating going on--as long as anyone who wants to vote in this election has their registration done by October 3. Anyone that complains about this, just wants to complain.