Ex-FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleads guilty in first criminal case arising from Durham probe

CarthDawg77

I wonder if they made a deal for him. 

Hey, if he serves his time, or gets a Presidential pardon, we at least have him saying he was guilty of changing an email that changed the perception of the email, make it look like there was a crime being committed. Looks like another person with TDS has been diagnosed, he has been weighed, he has been measured, and he is guilty. 

33 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl: we have ourselves a upset serial 💩'er on the lose... take cover everyone 

If you are being an ass, it’s not serial pooping... it’s reacting to what you said without saying anything... hence the entire purpose of me making the reactions available to SDC users 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If you are being an , it’s not serial pooping... it’s reacting to what you said without saying anything... hence the entire purpose of me making the reactions available to SDC users 

Have y'all considered adding a "middle finger" reaction? Asking for a friend. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If you are being an , it’s not serial pooping... it’s reacting to what you said without saying anything... hence the entire purpose of me making the reactions available to SDC users 

Good for you for making em available... ppl get in their feelings to much on here... i use to get warnings for pooping without responding and even got a suspension but I don't care... this site is 1 sided hypocrites running it

10 hours ago, JETT said:

Good for you for making em available... ppl get in their feelings to much on here... i use to get warnings for pooping without responding and even got a suspension but I don't care... this site is 1 sided hypocrites running it

Because you were pooping everything.  Someone would say “ok” and you would poop them because you didn’t like them, not because you didn’t like what they said.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Because you were pooping everything.  Someone would say “ok” and you would poop them because you didn’t like them, not because you didn’t like what they said.

Ummm, ok.... like I said this site is 1 sided, I could do the same thing and 💩 everything that cry baby posts but I'd most likely get a suspension or warning, ill be the bigger man... funny how that works,  plus he said he's old, he's just having 1 of those things my wife has monthly when she gets moody.... 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ummm, ok.... like I said this site is 1 sided, I could do the same thing and 💩 everything that cry baby posts but I'd most likely get a suspension or warning, ill be the bigger man... funny how that works,  plus he said he's old, he's just having 1 of those things my wife has monthly when she gets moody.... 

that’s a lie, because you already Do 💩 everything I post, and you are still here.

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

that’s a lie, because you already Do 💩 everything I post, and you are still here.

Plz go back and find where I do... i gave your cry baby ### a thumbs down when you said "jett wants to destroy america" or some BS like that... then you had a diarrhea fit like baby's do... im going to sit back and wait for you to find where i 💩 all your posts.... you got me mistaken for someone else... and were not talking about a year ago either... but you do you and keep having fits and crying to you papa mods 

45 minutes ago, JETT said:

I wish you could read the stuff I tell people who complain about this crybaby BS...  I am equally an ass to all of you.  That I can promise... as far as what I catch and don’t catch on this site is dependent on the content that I actually read or what is reported.  

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

I wish you could read the stuff I tell people who complain about this crybaby BS...  I am equally an to all of you.  That I can promise... as far as what I catch and don’t catch on this site is dependent on the content that I actually read or what is reported.  

Cool-Meme-Ok-cool.jpg

47 minutes ago, JETT said:

Plz go back and find where I do... i gave your cry baby ### a thumbs down when you said "jett wants to destroy america" or some BS like that... then you had a diarrhea fit like baby's do... im going to sit back and wait for you to find where i 💩 all your posts.... you got me mistaken for someone else... and were not talking about a year ago either... but you do you and keep having fits and crying to you papa mods 

Everybody can see who 💩’s people’s posts now;I don’t Have to go back to prove anything. Everybody sees it.

I don’t have a problem with the poops anyway, but your trolling is against the rules, whether the mods allow or not. If they choose not to enforce the rules, that is just wrong.

33 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Everybody can see who 💩’s people’s posts now;I don’t Have to go back to prove anything. Everybody sees it.

I don’t have a problem with the poops anyway, but your trolling is against the rules, whether the mods allow or not. If they choose not to enforce the rules, that is just wrong.

6d3.jpg

Responding is not trolling, just cause you dont like the response is your problem not mine..... you may want to get checked if your looking at who pooped you and you think it's me... go get your bifocals checked