This young lady understands real oppression

gamewatcher63

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

218F2069-D8E4-4F00-808A-5DCB2606A4A1.jpeg

Great job there PEPE, don't comment on what the lady talks about, just deflect and call people who love freedom racists. Please rebut her story and tell us about your personnel experience of oppression and see how it compares to real oppression in the world. Your new name is MEME, that's all you got....     

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Great job there PEPE, don't comment on what the lady talks about, just deflect and call people who love freedom racists. Please rebut her story and tell us about your personnel experience of oppression and see how it compares to real oppression in the world. Your new name is MEME, that's all you got....     

Ain't nobody got time to watch a Youtube video.

• Thumbs Down 1

She's right about the looting as I've said the same. As far as her views on oppression. Of course she's not going to feel it here after living there. Reminds me of friends when they say "Dallas is so racist", I just laugh because I didn't think it was that bad because I had east Texas as a reference point. I definitely get her views.

31 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

She's right about the looting as I've said the same. As far as her views on oppression. Of course she's not going to feel it here after living there. Reminds me of friends when they say "Dallas is so racist", I just laugh because I didn't think it was that bad because I had east Texas as a reference point. I definitely get her views.

That's the truth, I agree with the Dallas, and east Texas point of reference. LOL 

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The point is that she doesn't feel any oppression here because there isn't any. Your free do to as you want as long as you don't break the law or suppress my freedom(like blocking traffic on public streets that I pay taxes to use). If you want to talk about police response reform and criminal justice reform then that's fine. But BLM is an avowed marxist organization that is along with ANTIFA causing riots and looting and arson. That is the definition of a terrorist organization.  

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You’re just deflecting cause your candidate the actual proven racist. You come up with lies and fake propaganda to prove your point. That is disturbing and disgusting and I have no respect for that. So just stop embarrassing yourself. I think you have a moral compass of a potato. Just look into the music forum for details.

Deflecting what?  I’m just bringing the truth to ya. If you want to stay ignorant then so be it. 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, gamewatcher63 said:

I Like it!