Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

This young lady understands real oppression


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great job there PEPE, don't comment on what the lady talks about, just deflect and call people who love freedom racists. Please rebut her story and tell us about your personnel experience of oppressio

🤔, thought you weren't lion? 

Posted Images

On 9/25/2020 at 12:08 PM, PepeSilvia said:

Ain't nobody got time to watch a Youtube video.

You're more stupid than I thought.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Don't you insult him. He's just as stupid as I thought, never doubted him a minute! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I would refrain from grown folk talk if I were you. Your the least respected on this board.

Actually, that would be his partner, Bunny...

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Normally I would agree but him defending cuties on music forum lost it for me. 

Now your ignorance is truly showing. Especially since I stated that I was not defending Cuties because I’ve never seen it and will never watch it since it is not a movie that would interest me. I was curious as to how others on here have come to the conclusion that it is child porn when they themselves have allegedly never watched it. Only taking their talking orders from their Con masters.  I imagine you on the other hand watching it for your own ahem “research purposes”. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Now your ignorance is truly showing. Especially since I stated that I was not defending Cuties because I’ve never seen it and will never watch it since it is not a movie that would interest me. I was curious as to how others on here have come to the conclusion that it is child porn when they themselves have allegedly never watched it. Only taking their talking orders from their Con masters.  I imagine you on the other hand watching it for your own ahem “research purposes”. 

Was confirmed wanting to watch shows one intentions please don’t reply back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking News!!! Biden was caught on video molesting an 11 yr old girl. Parents filed charges. It was suppressed. More details to be released soon! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Breaking News!!! Biden was caught on video molesting an 11 yr old girl. Parents filed charges. It was suppressed. More details to be released soon! 

Do Tell!🤨 Uncle Creepy just can’t seem to control himself around children.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Do Tell!🤨 Uncle Creepy just can’t seem to control himself around children.

Yep. Came from anonymous sources. Also said Uncle Creepy was a "technical advisor" on that Cuties Netflix documentary. 😉😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You’re gross .

Man I’m offended. If you’re going to “insult” me at least do it with some comedic flair. Your reply just shows the thoughts of an unthinking and lazy individual. 🤔 actually, that’s about par for the course on here. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...