1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Harleton   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Harleton

• Jackets
    • Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, 514 said:

Until you watch the film never assume the Ref got it wrong. Two things for sure, the refs don't care who wins, and it sounds like it is a entertaining game.

True, but this game, the refs are horrible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use to be hard on refs in the game then on Saturday looked at film and felt bad about some of the things I told them or called them after seeing our players getting lazy with their feet and holding or whatever.

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

That’s a final 44-20 EF 

Congrats to EF. I would have picked y'all, but y'all are so dang unpredictable. lol

I pick y'all to beat Daingerfield, but y'all left me hanging. What can I say. Again, congrats on tonight's win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tip of the hat to Harleton. They're a good/tough opponent. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Great way to pull it together in the 2nd half Jackets. When you catch the fumble bug like that in the beginning of the game, that usually results in a loss. Especially when it's against a squad like Harleton fielded. Defense stepped up and got the stops they needed and offense didn't panic when things didn't go your way.  That took guts and was impressive to watch on the road. Take advantage of a well deserved break this coming week and rest up. GO JACKETS!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Crawford said:

Congrats to EF. I would have picked y'all, but y'all are so dang unpredictable. lol

I pick y'all to beat Daingerfield, but y'all left me hanging. What can I say. Again, congrats on tonight's win.

I wouldn’t say unpredictable lol we have a turnover problem that caused us to lose to Daingerfield but Nobody has stopped us this season but ourselves by putting ball on ground.  That’s something that can be corrected and I am pretty sure if you ask DF coaches they don’t want to play us again if they don’t have too lol.  Thanks the boys played hard and bowed up last night when had to.   Harleton is well coached and physical team that had more speed than I expected they are going to give someone all they want in playoffs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

I wouldn’t say unpredictable lol we have a turnover problem that caused us to lose to Daingerfield but Nobody has stopped us this season but ourselves by putting ball on ground.  That’s something that can be corrected and I am pretty sure if you ask DF coaches they don’t want to play us again if they don’t have too lol.  Thanks the boys played hard and bowed up last night when had to.   Harleton is well coached and physical team that had more speed than I expected they are going to give someone all they want in playoffs. 

#24 #6 #2 are pretty good for Harleton, there offense is better than what I expected

9 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

#24 #6 #2 are pretty good for Harleton, there offense is better than what I expected

I agree. More speed than I was anticipating. I don't recall Harleton running sweep that often against Harmony (the only game film I watched). It's that or Harmony did a better job defending it than we did initially. Doesn't Waskom run a similar style offense?

30 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

I agree. More speed than I was anticipating. I don't recall Harleton running sweep that often against Harmony (the only game film I watched). It's that or Harmony did a better job defending it than we did initially. Doesn't Waskom run a similar style offense?

Yes they do. I watched the first half of the game and harleton appeared to have more speed than wakom tho. They blocked a lot better than waskom does as well. Looks like yall got district wrapped up. 

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yes they do. I watched the first half of the game and harleton appeared to have more speed than wakom tho. They blocked a lot better than waskom does as well. Looks like yall got district wrapped up. 

Lol stop Tim

32 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Looks pretty similar to me 

Just now, Timboslice79 said:

Yes they do. I watched the first half of the game and harleton appeared to have more speed than wakom tho. They blocked another better than waskom does as well. Looks like yall got district wrapped up. 

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yes they do. I watched the first half of the game and harleton appeared to have more speed than wakom tho. They blocked another better than waskom does as well. Looks like yall got district wrapped up. 

Haha, oh yeah! Not what I was getting at Timbo! One game at a time.