• Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw video. From the point where Harleton went up 14-6 midway thru the first qt it was 38-6 EF. That is with EF getting inside the 20 a few times and not scoring.  A fumble that killed a drive.  EF pla

EF by two 30 packs. 

EF by as many as Ford will allow ! EF handing out some cans of WHOOP ... well some reality pie anyways. 

Posted Images

EF by as many as Ford will allow ! EF handing out some cans of WHOOP ... well some reality pie anyways. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wildcats

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Crawford said:

Wildcats

I think you mis spelled jackets ? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

Wildcats over the egos 

There is nothing wrong with knowing you have a good team and expressing that.  That’s not EGO it’s stating facts and as much as you hate to see it ! The FACT is Harleton will be taking a L this Friday night 

EF 35  Harleton 13 

I do think Harleton gets the 3 seed in district though. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Harmony vs Harleton game looked like a defensive battle up until late 3rd/early 4th quarter. I was watching the game film and couldn't see the game clock. Harmony's defense looked gassed and started missing tackles/assignments at that time. Props to Harleton for out lasting them. 

I was sitting in the stands when EF played Harmony. Honestly I felt like EF started the game sloppy on the offensive side of the ball. They turned the ball over a couple times, had a couple costly penalties that stalled a drive or two. I would expect that though being the first game of the season.  EF's defense came to play. After holding Harmony's opening drive to 3 and out, a muffed punt forced them to repeat that trend deep inside their own territory. For me, that set the tone for the game right there. The final score is slightly deceiving as Harmony's final 8 pts were against primarily a JV squad. EF's offense has a few games under their belt now and is starting to click. #8 is anticipating his receivers routes now and their ability to move the ball on ground is formidable. I would like to see some variety in their offensive formations and play calling, however I can see the benefit of not showing anything new yet.  EF's defense has grown to be their backbone and has seen the Wing T multiple times. Harleton will have difficulty moving the ball on the ground as well as defending EF's balanced offensive attack.

EF rolls to 2-0 in district competition Friday night heading into their bye week.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BIGILL79 said:

The Harmony vs Harleton game looked like a defensive battle up until late 3rd/early 4th quarter. I was watching the game film and couldn't see the game clock. Harmony's defense looked gassed and started missing tackles/assignments at that time. Props to Harleton for out lasting them. 

I was sitting in the stands when EF played Harmony. Honestly I felt like EF started the game sloppy on the offensive side of the ball. They turned the ball over a couple times, had a couple costly penalties that stalled a drive or two. I would expect that though being the first game of the season.  EF's defense came to play. After holding Harmony's opening drive to 3 and out, a muffed punt forced them to repeat that trend deep inside their own territory. For me, that set the tone for the game right there. The final score is slightly deceiving as Harmony's final 8 pts were against primarily a JV squad. EF's offense has a few games under their belt now and is starting to click. #8 is anticipating his receivers routes now and their ability to move the ball on ground is formidable. I would like to see some variety in their offensive formations and play calling, however I can see the benefit of not showing anything new yet.  EF's defense has grown to be their backbone and has seen the Wing T multiple times. Harleton will have difficulty moving the ball on the ground as well as defending EF's balanced offensive attack.

EF rolls to 2-0 in district competition Friday night heading into their bye week.

Harmony also sat 5 starters against Harleton per their coach.  Didn’t want to risk injury and thought they could win anyway. Over calculation on his part. But in a non dist game, guess he could gamble like that.  Harleton will play hard, but just doesn’t have the depth and talent that EF does. In the 2 games i have watched online for EF they just bring waves of talent at every position. At RB they have 4 guys that are studs, 7,4,11,1 and I know 4 is really not a RB but can play it along with WR and TE. Not counting his play at LB. at QB one of the best Dual threats in East Texas.  OL is 7 deep.  WR has weapons all over, I do hope the injury to 17 last week will have him back soon. 

DL is 8 deep of very solid guys and that is not really counting big 72 that they haven’t really had to use that much on defense, but he will be so much fresher imo the final 3 dist games. The LB’s are probably best group in 3A you will see.  4,31,11, 7.   They bring it.   Also have depth behind them. 

I see this game pretty lopsided after maybe a tight first qt. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

Harmony also sat 5 starters against Harleton per their coach.  Didn’t want to risk injury and thought they could win anyway. Over calculation on his part. But in a non dist game, guess he could gamble like that.  Harleton will play hard, but just doesn’t have the depth and talent that EF does. In the 2 games i have watched online for EF they just bring waves of talent at every position. At RB they have 4 guys that are studs, 7,4,11,1 and I know 4 is really not a RB but can play it along with WR and TE. Not counting his play at LB. at QB one of the best Dual threats in East Texas.  OL is 7 deep.  WR has weapons all over, I do hope the injury to 17 last week will have him back soon. 

DL is 8 deep of very solid guys and that is not really counting big 72 that they haven’t really had to use that much on defense, but he will be so much fresher imo the final 3 dist games. The LB’s are probably best group in 3A you will see.  4,31,11, 7.   They bring it.   Also have depth behind them. 

I see this game pretty lopsided after maybe a tight first qt. 

Sitting 5 starters is a bold move but in a non-district contest somewhat understandable. Hind sight is always 20/20. My feeling is that pre-district games are like glorified practice. It’s nice to win but not necessary. However, you have to get your starters the reps to fine tune themselves for District. Harmony should do well in District 9. Definitely should make the post season.