Sabine @ Atlanta - 10/2

H3llR4z0r

Sabine vs. Atlanta - 10/2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine Cardinals
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, CassCounty903 said:

I know it's WISHful thinking but if our O-Line was stacked run the wishbone with #4 at QB, Kinney/Andrews at FB and Hamilton and Dowden at the RB positions. Old school foundation.

I'm just anxious to see Kinney run. Boy I miss watching his brother play. What a beast he was. I swear he single handedly beat Gladewater that year at Jack Murphy. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm just anxious to see Kinney run. Boy I miss watching his brother play. What a beast he was. I swear he single handedly beat Gladewater that year at Jack Murphy. 

Sure did, that was a great game. That family line is BEAST mode all the way. If there is any rust I'm sure he'll get through it pretty quick.

1 minute ago, CassCounty903 said:

Those were the days

Lol man I miss it. I had a lot of confidence in that team. Had a lot of confidence in the team the year after that, and they didn't even make the playoffs. It's been a rocky road since then. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol man I miss it. I had a lot of confidence in that team. Had a lot of confidence in the team the year after that, and they didn't even make the playoffs. It's been a rocky road since then. 

Been twice we've been 4 deep in the playoffs and miss the playoffs the year after. This season has been one for the books.