Garrison Bulldogs (2-2) @ Joaquin Rams (4-0)

trueblue82

Garrison Bulldogs (2-2) at Joaquin Rams (4-0)   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Dogs?

• Garrison Bulldogs
    • Joaquin Rams

Garrison's Jr High on a roll ....

Garrison  7th  38 

TK GORMAN 7th  12

Garrison  8th  16

4A Brownsboro  14

Some of those 8th graders could probably start on the GHS varsity, I have been told ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison's Jr High on a roll ....

Garrison  7th  38 

TK GORMAN 7th  12

Garrison  8th  16

4A Brownsboro  14

Some of those 8th graders could probably start on the GHS varsity, I have been told ....

Y’all drive safely on that long road trip. 

I think this is going to be a good one.  It’s a statement game for both teams.  It’s unusual, but Joaquin is bigger up front this year and both have good speed at the skill positions.  Special teams and turnovers might decide this one.  Both squads will get after it, should be fun.

4 minutes ago, hunter92 said:

Joaquin beat us up in 1990, then drew Alto in the playoffs.  Alto and Groveton were wicked that year.  We returned the favor in ‘91, then EF beat the brakes off us in bidistrict.

Yeah I was a senior on that ‘90 team. ‘91 was the first year of a long painful stretch. 1 winning season in 11 years. We don’t want to go back there. 

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, I used to be slimmer with more hair too back in the 90s .... this is 2020 genius ....

Just a little hint, when someone puts /s at the end of a statement it means it’s a sarcastic statement. Internet 101. Hey look you learned something new today!

Yes, those aren’t the kind of streaks that you want to be on.  Y’all had a good team that year, but it’s kind of unfair when the two best teams in the state are in your region.  The Alto vs Groveton that year is still one of the best I’ve ever watched.

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah I was a senior on that ‘90 team. ‘91 was the first year of a long painful stretch. 1 winning season in 11 years. We don’t want to go back there. 

12 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Just a little hint, when someone puts /s at the end of a statement it means it’s a sarcastic statement. Internet 101. Hey look you learned something new today!

I just let y'all try to figure out of I'm being sarcastic or not.....😂😂😂😂