Can you imagine? ....

KirtFalcon

.... where we as a nation would be if aLGore had beaten GWB, if the Hilldabeast had beaten President Trump? .... The Supreme Court would be packed with ultra liberal activist judges who ignore our Constitution and legislate from the bench .... Eight years of Obama was bad enough and took us to the brink of no return .... Thank God President Trump gas righted the ship and has beaten back the evil the dimocrats have unleashed on America .... I just hope we have another conservative man or woman waiting in the wings to take up the mantle in 2024 ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let me guess, if that would’ve happened then we would have riots in the street, 200,000+ dead from a pandemic, cats and dogs living together and Gozer the Gozerian ready to make a triumphant return. 

No - We would be living in the dark and walking to work under Al Gore 

Under Hillary we would be Living in the Dark with no Job to go to 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

.... where we as a nation would be if aLGore had beaten GWB, if the Hilldabeast had beaten President Trump? .... The Supreme Court would be packed with ultra liberal activist judges who ignore our Constitution and legislate from the bench .... Eight years of Obama was bad enough and took us to the brink of no return .... Thank God President Trump gas righted the ship and has beaten back the evil the dimocrats have unleashed on America .... I just hope we have another conservative man or woman waiting in the wings to take up the mantle in 2024 ....

No I cannot because the American people didn't elect those idiots, just like they're not gonna elect the demented hair sniffing kid groper! 

• Thanks 2

On 9/26/2020 at 9:27 AM, PepeSilvia said:

Let me guess, if that would’ve happened then we would have riots in the street, 200,000+ dead from a pandemic, cats and dogs living together and Gozer the Gozerian ready to make a triumphant return. 

Riots in the streets - all in Democratic controlled cities and allowed to go on with impunity.  And when Trump offers help, the Democratic Mayors decline.   So who’s responsible?    And when the pandemic started, Trump initiates a travel ban.  Dems call him a racist and xenophobe.   And when it starts to spread, Pelosi & deBlasio encouraged folks to go out and party.  Now they want to blame Trump.   What kind of person would believe them?   No one in their right mind.

07A5B69B-42B8-4A0D-A1C2-3CE9D83BD0CE.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Riots in the streets - all in Democratic controlled cities and allowed to go on with impunity.  And when Trump offers help, the Democratic Mayors decline.   So who’s responsible?    And when the pandemic started, Trump initiates a travel ban.  Dems call him a racist and xenophobe.   And when it starts to spread, Pelosi & deBlasio encouraged folks to go out and party.  Now they want to blame Trump.   What kind of person would believe them?   No one in their right mind.

07A5B69B-42B8-4A0D-A1C2-3CE9D83BD0CE.jpeg

5F3485A9-B5F3-4050-B9A8-F1DB34704E68.jpeg