My Week 6 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Lol we were one of the smallest 4a’s around. Played a tough schedule every year and were competitive multiple years. Funny you bring up dropping

Excuses. 

We won it all the year we dropped and played for another the year after. 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

But they do it with flare. Take EB for example. Sometimes I can’t tell if he is being a 🍆, sarcastic, or serious sometimes. Sometimes he is all three in one post. That’s next level smack talk that I aspire to be at one day. 

Oh I think you are already there. You even got put in jail like him 😂 

25 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Oh you not gonna mention winning it the year before we dropped as the smallest school in the bigger classification. Lol

Figured they’d know that being avid football fans. Won’t even mention the school we beat the first time is now 6A....... but at the end of the day the only history that matters to liberals are recent history. 

Guest Tiger03lb
38 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It took GW to drop to be relevant. And still can’t produce a title. But hey, wins and losses are accounted for at the end of the day. 

Tatum can't say much either since dropping down. At least they have made the playoffs each year since dropping

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Figured they’d know that being avid football fans. Won’t even mention the school we beat the first time is now 6A....... but at the end of the day the only history that matters to liberals are recent history. 

Yeah. They been beating us since 2014. Played 6 times. But by all means, keep saying since 2009. Bless their hearts, we been down since 2014 trying to re-establish our program and they beating their chest like they been beating Carthage or Gilmer. 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah. They been beating us since 2014. Played 6 times. But by all means, keep saying since 2009. Bless their hearts, we been down since 2014 trying to re-establish our program and they beating their chest like they been beating Carthage or Gilmer. 🤣🤣🤣

When they should be beating their chest like they are the Bills of Buffalo. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Might should factor in we went 2 weeks with no practice/no ball. All the presnap penalties and the two drive killing penalties inside the 10 both times. It was ugly. Those 2 weeks hurt us more than folks would like to think. 

Tatum fans complaining about penalties? Nah, especially on them. Can't even imagine that. Where EB at? Now it's your best receiver was down the whole game. Next person up to step up. I thought there was another stud wr on the team. Tatum has players yes, not a complete team. It'll tell if you get second in district and make it to the second round. 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

Tatum fans complaining about penalties? Nah, especially on them. Can't even imagine that. Where EB at? Now it's your best receiver was down the whole game. Next person up to step up. I thought there was another stud wr on the team. Tatum has players yes, not a complete team. It'll tell if you get second in district and make it to the second round. 

Name ONE team that’s ok with self inflicting penalties?

I’ll wait. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Eagleborn said:

Name ONE team that’s ok with self inflicting penalties?

I’ll wait. 

Your Johnny on the spot if one person on here complains about penalties, ever!

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

He wasn’t blaming refs like other teams, he was saying the time off made us sloppy thus all the penalties. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

He was blaming refs like other teams, he was saying the time off made us sloppy this all the penalties. 

How that clown thinks pre snap penalties is complaining about the officiating is the crazy thing I’ve seen in a while. That’s Biden/Harris crazy. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

How that clown thinks pre snap penalties is complaining about the officiating is the crazy thing I’ve seen in a while. That’s Biden/Harris crazy. 

Ehhh, don’t mind him. Mally has played at the lower classification as long as I can remember and just recently been relevant. He always talking about attending all these games up here and taking offense about someone talking about refs starting to make me think he a ref. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Ehhh, don’t mind him. Mally has played at the lower classification as long as I can remember and just recently been relevant. He always talking about attending all these games up here and taking offense about someone talking about refs starting to make me think he a ref. 🤣

I don’t mind him or the ETx Bills.