My Week 6 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

Guest Tiger03lb
23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Ok. That doesn’t make sense. 

How does that not make sense? 

24 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Again, wasn’t blaming refs. We were sloppy and self inflicted is not the refs fault. Big difference. 

Officiating, right?

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

How that clown thinks pre snap penalties is complaining about the officiating is the crazy thing I’ve seen in a while. That’s Biden/Harris crazy. 

When did I say refs? Didn't even say a word about refs. We were talking about penalties. 

51 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Ehhh, don’t mind him. Mally has played at the lower classification as long as I can remember and just recently been relevant. He always talking about attending all these games up here and taking offense about someone talking about refs starting to make me think he a ref. 🤣

Just bottom feeders compared to almighty Tatum, we should all just stop and forfeit and give it to y'all when you get everything figured and worked out. Excuse me if I like going to games, didn't know I had to have reason to go to them other than being a ref. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Officiating, right?

When did I say refs? Didn't even say a word about refs. We were talking about penalties. 

Just bottom feeders compared to almighty Tatum, we should all just stop and forfeit and give it to y'all when you get everything figured and worked out. Excuse me if I like going to games, didn't know I had to have reason to go to them other than being a ref. 

Not sure what you are misunderstanding. We were sloppy and brought penalties on ourselves. That’s just a little different than blaming officiating for a loss. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

I don’t mind him or the ETx Bills. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

At least the Bills played in 3 Championship games, in a row. Lost all three times. Lol

Once again, we are bottom feeders compared to the almighty Tatum. Call it what you want, whatever makes you feel better. I'll still be here. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Once again, we are bottom feeders compared to the almighty Tatum. Call it what you want, whatever makes you feel better. I'll still be here. 

Don’t mind them. They talk whether they win or lose. They didn’t get to practice enough for our game. Nobody talking about how Dekalb put up more points on DF than the mighty Eagles. I guess they didn’t get enough practice that week either. I watched that game too. Looked like the same team I saw last Friday. 

16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Don’t mind them. They talk whether they win or lose. They didn’t get to practice enough for our game. Nobody talking about how Dekalb put up more points on DF than the mighty Eagles. I guess they didn’t get enough practice that week either. I watched that game too. Looked like the same team I saw last Friday. 

DeKalb starting to look like a solid team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
36 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Who called y’all bottom feeders? Not sure why you’re in your feelings. Never pictured you as one of those types. 

I did from what y'all are saying what y'all are to everyone else. Far from being in those. 

Why does every thread turn into Tatum vs GW.....? ITS OVER.... MOVE ON... WE ALL KNOW THE TATUM EXCUSES, LETS MOVE ON AND WORRY ABOUT THE TEAMS IN FRONT OF US. I think GW is properly rated (if their is such a thing), lots of work still to do in all 3 phases.... I like the progress the defense is making but still are missing way too many tackles! The team plays hard and Coach Louvier is starting to get his fingerprints on this team.... GO BEARS! 

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

So what can y'all tell me about the Gladewater/Tatum game?

The good news was and still is that one of them would ultimately have to lose but both teams should do well going forward. Both teams can’t win so this was realistically not all that important other than for bragging rights. The rest of the games will have an actual impact on playoff implications. Everyone knew that these were the two teams that were expected to be on top so all the other games will have more importance. Ultimately both teams will have to face stiff competition in the playoffs and Tatum will be better for the Gladewater game. Unfortunately for Gladewater, it would have been better for them if we had played better. So Tatum probably benefitted more than Gladewater. Does that work for you? Lol

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, bearnation said:

nothing... we are on to the Lions from New Boston -- go read the tatum/GW thread and you will know more than you have ever wanted to know... 

Man just think about all the sifting through 💩 you could save me though. 

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

The good news was and still is that one of them would ultimately have to lose but both teams should do well going forward. Both teams can’t win so this was realistically not all that important other than for bragging rights. The rest of the games will have an actual impact on playoff implications. Everyone knew that these were the two teams that were expected to be on top so all the other games will have more importance. Ultimately both teams will have to face stiff competition in the playoffs and Tatum will be better for the Gladewater game. Unfortunately for Gladewater, it would have been better for them if we had played better. So Tatum probably benefitted more than Gladewater. Does that work for you? Lol

Now THAT is the ultimate spin zone.... 

28 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sounds like if both teams make an early departure in the playoffs it will be because the rest of the teams in district were weak and didn’t prepare them. 

Actually that could be accurate. Let’s say you play teams that all run the spread and all of a sudden you’re playing a slot t team, you’re not prepared for that and it could be more than you could ask of your kids to learn to defend that in a week. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Officiating, right?

Yea man. It’s the officials fault we had so many presnap penalties. 

Thanks for your input. 

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Apparently you don’t know what a “spin” is. Tatum got more to look at and learn from than GW. 

"spin" is a form of propaganda, achieved through knowingly providing a biased interpretation of an event  to influence an opinion

That is EXACTLY what you did.

3 minutes ago, bearnation said:

"spin" is a form of propaganda, achieved through knowingly providing a biased interpretation of an event  to influence an opinion

That is EXACTLY what you did.

That is not even close to what I did. If a team plays poorly then their opponent didn’t get ... I don’t even know why I was going to explain it. You simply will not get it. 

8 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

That is not even close to what I did. If a team plays poorly then their opponent didn’t get ... I don’t even know why I was going to explain it. You simply will not get it. 

No I get the narrative you are trying to push, I just simply pointed out you are trying to spin the loss into an advantage, which you clearly are. Then you come back to me telling me I don't know what "spin" means. But its fine, push your narrative, learn from the loss, that way next time the game might actually be competitive.

1 minute ago, bearnation said:

No I get the narrative you are trying to push, I just simply pointed out you are trying to spin the loss into an advantage, which you clearly are. Then you come back to me telling me I don't know what "spin" means. But its fine, push your narrative, learn from the loss, that way next time the game might actually be competitive.

Not really sure what your getting at. You’re too simple minded to realize that I’m saying we weren’t competitive enough to expose many if any weak spots on GW’s team but y’all exposed weakness we need to work on. You my friend are the one trying to spin it into something that I don’t understand. That’s ok, I do understand that you still don’t get it. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not really sure what your getting at. You’re too simple minded to realize that I’m saying we weren’t competitive enough to expose many if any weak spots on GW’s team but y’all exposed weakness we need to work on. You my friend are the one trying to spin it into something that I don’t understand. That’s ok, I do understand that you still don’t get it. 

GW Bills don’t have weak spots. Soft defense is a plan. Two pass patterns is a plan. No weakness. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Ok, see ya in the playoffs (if yall make it).....