My Week 6 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Man I really agree. It is one game for you guys. You don’t seem to be hung up on it like your brethren. I saw potential for Tatum to be tough but the combination of being out a few weeks and playing what I consider to be a pretty dang good team contributed to the loss. I do believe if both teams are at full strength and have ample practice that the result could be the same. I just don’t see bashing our kids and pointing out every little negative thing you can about a team.  TDB does not know these kids. 

The result could be the same. Or, we could eliminate the pre-snap penalties and bonehead penalties in scoring position and be tick for tack with y'all the whole way. It's not like your run game dismantled us. Allen literally donkey konged us. It was brutal. If we're lucky enough to play again, I would hope we would approach defending him differently. I truly hope people look at the score and write us off. When we get back to playing crisp ball, we'll be there to hit em in the mouth. 

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I know an Oak boy aint on here running his mouth about us. Gladewater talking about how long it's been since we beat them is a fraction of how long it's been since the Oak has beaten us. You may go now. 

Lol I got two things for ya

86-6

1-0>0-1 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Lol I got two things for ya

86-6

1-0>0-1 

A score from a Tatum/White Oak game when George Washington was president? And beat that chest at that impressive undefeated district record......we're gonna donkey stomp a mud hole in y'all and walk it dry. 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

The result could be the same. Or, we could eliminate the pre-snap penalties and bonehead penalties in scoring position and be tick for tack with y'all the whole way. It's not like your run game dismantled us. Allen literally donkey konged us. It was brutal. If we're lucky enough to play again, I would hope we would approach defending him differently. I truly hope people look at the score and write us off. When we get back to playing crisp ball, we'll be there to hit em in the mouth. 

I can’t speak for anyone else but I know we aren’t writing you guys off. You guys will be out for revenge this year. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

A score from a Tatum/White Oak game when George Washington was president? And beat that chest at that impressive undefeated district record......we're gonna donkey stomp a mud hole in y'all and walk it dry. 

One thing is for certain. Ain’t nobody been donkey stomped like y’all have been over the years. 86-6 has to be like a state record or something. Almost like a 6 man score. I know it’s yalls school record. 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

One thing is for certain. Ain’t nobody been donkey stomped like y’all have been over the years. 86-6 has to be like a state record or something. Almost like a 6 man score. I know it’s yalls school record. 

I ain’t ever seen someone more proud of stuff that happened before you were even thought of. 

10 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I can’t speak for anyone else but I know we aren’t writing you guys off. You guys will be out for revenge this year. 

You act like beating Sabine is something special or on people’s minds. Getting revenge? Not likely. Beating Sabine is as common as getting the mail. It happens. No one gets revenge against a team that they’ve beaten so many times. 

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

White oak has to live in the past because they are stuck in mediocrity right now. Will it be revenge next year when Sabine wins two years in a row? 

We were good just a few years ago. Yeah we had a bad year two years ago and a really bad one last year. It takes time to get back to where we were. WO being mediocre right now you say? Coming from a MV tiger? Lol y’all haven’t even been mediocre until now recently. Y’all have always been below avg. y’all ever gotten out of the region before? Lol as I say to haters all the time, atleast we have a past to live in. 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

We were good just a few years ago. Yeah we had a bad year two years ago and a really bad one last year. It takes time to get back to where we were. WO being mediocre right now you say? Coming from a MV tiger? Lol y’all haven’t even been mediocre until now recently. Y’all have always been below avg. y’all ever gotten out of the region before? Lol as I say to haters all the time, atleast we have a past to live in. 

Exactly my point. You were good a few years ago, now you’re mediocre 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Im hoping WO gets a dose of MV’s mediocrity round 1, if y’all can even get in playoffs. 

5 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Still upset over that gashing y’all took in round 1 in 2016? Here’s something for ya! 

AC6FBF68-79EF-4D51-BEB3-B519B5B7176B.jpeg

Nah not really. Y’all got whooped in the very next round. We were young, not too many expectations. How was losing in the first round to commerce the very next year? (a team we killed by 30+ that year) 
And white oak was supposed to make a deep run lol