Gladewater (3-2, 1-0) at New Boston (1-2, 0-1)

Golfingnut

The Bears travel to New Boston next Friday, October 2nd at 7:30 in only the 2nd meeting between these two schools. The Bears won the first meeting 40-7 in the Region playoffs in 1984. For longtime Bear fans that 1984 match-up with New Boston came the week before what would arguably be called one of the greatest games in Texas High School football, the showdown with the 1983 State Champion Daingerfield Tigers at Rose Stadium in Tyler. That classic playoff game ended in a 27-27 tie after the Tigers blocked a Gladewater extra point late in the game. Daingerfield advanced 6-5 on penetrations.

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

Gw by 28+, if you want to see a good duo. Go watch Holmes and Allen. These two have a good chemistry together. Super talented. Probably one of the best wideouts in 3a this year, I'd even put Allen as good if not better as TC's wideouts. The other thing that pop out was GW put together a complete game from start to finish. They can drag it out and do clock eating drives or they score at anytime. I'm off of GWs high horse now. Glad I got to see them in person finally. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Gw by 28+, if you want to see a good duo. Go watch Holmes and Allen. These two have a good chemistry together. Super talented. Probably one of the best wideouts in 3a this year, I'd even put Allen as good if not better as TC's wideouts. The other thing that pop out was GW put together a complete game from start to finish. They can drag it out and do clock eating drives or they score at anytime. I'm off of GWs high horse now. Glad I got to see them in person finally. 

No, you stay on that horse. 🤣😂

Wish I'd known you were there last night.  I would have loved to meet you. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

No, you stay on that horse. 🤣😂

Wish I'd known you were there last night.  I would have loved to meet you. 

I'm sure I'll be at another game. Probably playoffs for sure. You like to meet you a well. 

3 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

The Bears travel to New Boston next Friday, October 2nd at 7:30 in only the 2nd meeting between these two schools. The Bears won the first meeting 40-7 in the Region playoffs in 1984. For longtime Bear fans that 1984 match-up with New Boston came the week before what would arguably be called one of the greatest games in Texas High School football, the showdown with the 1983 State Champion Daingerfield Tigers at Rose Stadium in Tyler. That classic playoff game ended in a 27-27 tie after the Tigers blocked a Gladewater extra point late in the game. Daingerfield advanced 6-5 on penetrations.

Quick question anybody has a clue on E.Carter