Liberty Eylau vs Van

Liger01

LE vs Van  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Leopards
    • Vandals

2 hours ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

LE couldn't get it together after them bad calls in the first half. 35-14 Van 1:00 mintue left in the game. 

Bad calls? Lol, ok. Vandals gifted them 2tds in busted coverage. Other than that Van dominated. LE better be glad Van had a backup at QB. 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Bad calls? Lol, ok. Vandals gifted them 2tds in busted coverage. Other than that Van dominated. LE better be glad Van had a backup at QB. 

Don't get offended buttercup. The bad calls had nothing to do with y'all its the refs (wise guy).  I said y'all took advantage! I was not throwing a shot at Van. That was mainly talking about why their heads weren't in the game.. And gifting that's a JOKE 🤣🤣🤣!! And don't mention back ups, because LE was missing 5 or 6 of their players. 

4 hours ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

Don't get offended buttercup. The bad calls had nothing to do with y'all its the refs (wise guy).  I said y'all took advantage! I was not throwing a shot at Van. That was mainly talking about why their heads weren't in the game.. And gifting that's a JOKE 🤣🤣🤣!! And don't mention back ups, because LE was missing 5 or 6 of their players. 

Oh I'm not offended buttercup, just funny to me that one team completely dominated the game but somehow it was the refs fault.