White Oak @ Jefferson 10/02/2020

Racer55

White Oak or Jefferson   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Roughnecks coming off a win against winless Atlanta will be traveling to Jefferson to take on the 2-2 bulldogs coming off a bye week. Jefferson(2-2) coming into the game with wins against Pittsburgh (0-5) and Hooks (1-3) and losses to Center (4-1) and LE (3-1). The roughnecks have another win over ND (0-5). Who wins this matchup? 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Always underachieving though. 

They had some tough teams. Not gonna lie. Glad that you guys won yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

They had some tough teams. Not gonna lie. Glad that you guys won yesterday. 

Yes they’ve had some good teams. They’re always favored against us and we don’t mind makin em eat crow. Thanks. We look forward to getting some more wins in the win column this year. 

On 9/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, Racer55 said:

@MrDontPlay @THEDAWGPOUND75657 @Dawg665 @highschoolfootballnut @MeanGreenDogs64 @FlowJack

Shall we get this started? I know some of y’all been hiding out since last year. Weather not fair enough over there this year? 😂😂😂

I am not as connected to the program anymore. My MBA studies are keeping me busy, so less football watching. This game will not be as good as the Jefferson/White Oak games have been in the past.

Jefferson doesn't have the depth of previous years, however they can still run.

Jefferson 28

White Oak 14

I'm gonna say Jefferson. No offense to White Oak, but Atlanta threw a ball back into the endzone for WO to jump on, and fumbled a ball on their own 1 yard line. You take away the 2 big touchdown plays, and WO had 40 yards of offense on the entire night. 

I don't think that Jefferson is going to struggle to make the same mistakes Atlanta did. Heck, I've only seen one team ever do some mess like that. 

7 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm gonna say Jefferson. No offense to White Oak, but Atlanta threw a ball back into the endzone for WO to jump on, and fumbled a ball on their own 1 yard line. You take away the 2 big touchdown plays, and WO had 40 yards of offense on the entire night. 

I don't think that Jefferson is going to struggle to make the same mistakes Atlanta did. Heck, I've only seen one team ever do some mess like that. 

Looks like someone’s still upset. 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

So on the one play youre talking about they were going to get a safety because WO defense blew up your line and was tackling RB in endzone and he made a bonehead decision, but that was made because the D was there. So best case you get safety and give WO the ball back.

The other play again, your QB was in the endzone and was going to be close to getting a safety and fumbled it trying to make a move. 

So both plays WO defenders were on your players, dont pretend it was some fluke kid just dropped the ball in open space fumble.

And "if you take away the 2 big plays" well if you take away 2 plays from Atlanta its 28-7, so it works both ways. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

WO goes down against Jeffy. Dawgs maybe slower this year but they’re not that damn slow. 

NB will always be around to support Jefferson over WO I see, even if those other band wagon folks have fallen off. I didn’t know WO was that slow. I guess beating Atlanta slows you down all of a sudden. 

12 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Always liked Jeffy. Props to WO for beating ATL. I hear it was a fluke but a win is a win though. 

Yeah I hear all these excuses getting thrown around. Looks like Atlanta is about to implode. Our defense pretty well won the game. We played sloppy on offense with penalties and gave up a couple key penalties on defense too.The Atlanta D was in our backfield quite a bit that night as well. Hoping our QB got some good experience on the quickness from Atlanta’s defense and their blitzing. 

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Always liked Jeffy. Props to WO for beating ATL. I hear it was a fluke but a win is a win though. 

That’s the same Rabbit team that some ATL folks have mentioned the possibility of producing a WO this season. 

On that note, beating ATL increased WOs chances of playoffs.