White Oak @ Jefferson 10/02/2020

Racer55

White Oak or Jefferson   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Why u continue to always stay in wo conversation? U do realize your opinion means nothing to anyone in wo but keep thinking you’re the guy! Clown 

My opinion got a poop from you so it must mean something. Good to see you adding knowledge to the conversation though. 

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s the same Rabbit team that some ATL folks have mentioned the possibility of producing a WO this season. 

On that note, beating ATL increased WOs chances of playoffs. 

😂😂😂 more like producing a Tadumb. 

WO- 2 winless seasons 

Tadumb-6 winless seasons 

but we have more titles in 3,2,1

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Macs said:

So on the one play youre talking about they were going to get a safety because WO defense blew up your line and was tackling RB in endzone and he made a bonehead decision, but that was made because the D was there. So best case you get safety and give WO the ball back.

The other play again, your QB was in the endzone and was going to be close to getting a safety and fumbled it trying to make a move. 

So both plays WO defenders were on your players, dont pretend it was some fluke kid just dropped the ball in open space fumble.

And "if you take away the 2 big plays" well if you take away 2 plays from Atlanta its 28-7, so it works both ways. 

I mean y'all can get as upset about it as y'all want to. I was just being honest. Atlanta only had 1 long run play for a TD. Atlanta was the only team of the 2 to drive the field, more than once. 

And also, thank you for reiterating what I originally said. Atlanta made 2 ridiculous mistakes that I don't think Jefferson will make. Both of them would have resulted in safeties rather than touchdowns more than likely, because as I stated before, WO never actually sustained a drive down the field. 

We can go back and forth on who's team did what, but in reality, Atlanta hasn't done anything offensively all season. 6 points vs Daingerfield, 7 points vs L-E, scoreless 2nd half against Gilmer, and the only scores we had on Pewitt were big plays. We averaged 15 ppg coming in, with our starting RB... 

Atlanta's QB is young, and mistakes are to be expected. But if you expect me to sit here and lie and say that I saw some sort of super team in White Oak, Texas last weekend, you're sadly mistaking lol. I saw a team that caught the breaks they needed to beat a team that could quite possibly be at an all time low. Congratulations, I don't think you win this week. As any time I've been wrong before, I'll be right back here if I am. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I mean y'all can get as upset about it as y'all want to. I was just being honest. Atlanta only had 1 long run play for a TD. Atlanta was the only team of the 2 to drive the field, more than once. 

And also, thank you for reiterating what I originally said. Atlanta made 2 ridiculous mistakes that I don't think Jefferson will make. Both of them would have resulted in safeties rather than touchdowns more than likely, because as I stated before, WO never actually sustained a drive down the field. 

We can go back and forth on who's team did what, but in reality, Atlanta hasn't done anything offensively all season. 6 points vs Daingerfield, 7 points vs L-E, scoreless 2nd half against Gilmer, and the only scores we had on Pewitt were big plays. We averaged 15 ppg coming in, with our starting RB... 

Atlanta's QB is young, and mistakes are to be expected. But if you expect me to sit here and lie and say that I saw some sort of super team in White Oak, Texas last weekend, you're sadly mistaking lol. I saw a team that caught the breaks they needed to beat a team that could quite possibly be at an all time low. Congratulations, I don't think you win this week. As any time I've been wrong before, I'll be right back here if I am. 

Wait, are you saying the stump don’t have a super team?

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

From what I'm gathering, it's a sin to say otherwise. 

LOL. You and others take away from a win constantly that a team fought to the wire to win after a tough year last year. What’d you think would happen? As far as I’ve seen Atlanta has been infighting about the coaching and we’ve largely left if all alone. A lot of good that has done. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

LOL. You and others take away from a win constantly that a team fought to the wire to win after a tough year last year. What’d you think would happen? As far as I’ve seen Atlanta has been infighting about the coaching and we’ve largely left if all alone. A lot of good that has done. 

I just don't get exactly why I catch so much flack for calling it what it is lol. Yes they fought. No, I probably didn't take into consideration the fact y'all were 0-10 last year (though it's been mentioned plenty of times in discussion here) and that this is a big step in the right direction for y'all.

But, all feelings and parades aside, what I said is what I personally felt like I saw. It doesn't mean I'm upset, nor that I'm trying to rob WO of a win. I mean, they are 2-0. 

47 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I just don't get exactly why I catch so much flack for calling it what it is lol. Yes they fought. No, I probably didn't take into consideration the fact y'all were 0-10 last year (though it's been mentioned plenty of times in discussion here) and that this is a big step in the right direction for y'all.

But, all feelings and parades aside, what I said is what I personally felt like I saw. It doesn't mean I'm upset, nor that I'm trying to rob WO of a win. I mean, they are 2-0. 

I get it too, and in reference to your couple of comments about us not driving the field and y’all driving the field. It’s hard to drive the field when you’re penalized every other play. On top of that we didn’t have to drive the field when y’all would give it to us in great field position. 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I get it too, and in reference to your couple of comments about us not driving the field and y’all driving the field. It’s hard to drive the field when you’re penalized every other play. On top of that we didn’t have to drive the field when y’all would give it to us in great field position. 😂😂😂

Lol y'all didn't even score in great field position. If I'm not mistaking, both scores were on plays of 60+ yards.

Plus the penalties were pretty even. 9 to 7. Y'all did have a lot of false starts tho.