Carthage @ Pleasant Grove

CDAWG68

Carthage @ Pleasant Grove  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick to win this battle?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:00 AM

Also don't forget bhange 2 r 3 plays for carthage and it could have been by another 14-21 points in first half pg had to grind out every single yard they had which was not many. After I seen the first drive by pg I knew they were in trouble yes they did score but how many plays did it take on that drive odds are they would get penalty r turnover to screw up most drives that take that many plays

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Would you bet against Carthage in a rematch knowing the outcome of the first meeting and that Carthage is 7 for 7 in state title games since 2008?

No I wouldn't bet against Carthage Id just bet that PG would try more than a Vanilla approach as Friday. I think Tepper mentioned this in his prediction pod cast expecting vanilla. No doubt Carthage is Loaded and PG is very good in its own right. I just think in order to beat Carthage they have to turn it over and you have to keep them guessing somehow

PG is probably the second best team in state in Div 2 - but as things are look to be a far step behind Carthage.  It's one of those things that if they play 100 times PG wins maybe 10ist times.  

The goal for PG this year should be to get back to state - make it 4 years in a row.  Let it all hang out and see what happens and if they get the breaks in state.  If they do, then great, but if not - hold their heads high as they have accomplished much...

I think Gilmer has a chance against PG - probably better than PG against Carthage.  But if Carthage plays it best game it beats PG and if PG plays its best game it beats Gilmer.

• Like 2