Lying Biden

Sportsfanatic1

“Joe Biden has never had a real job. Just a bureaucrat. From 1973 to 2008, he voted on bills 31 times that included tax increases for the citizenry. He voted "yes" on all 31 bills. Never voted "no" on a single bill that had a tax increase in it. Not once. And now he tells us he is only going to raise taxes on the "rich." I have some swamp land to sell anyone who believes that. Joe Biden has batted 1,000 on tax increases since 1973. He is 31 for 31. Over the years, Joe Biden has been a disaster for seniors and for the middle class. Of those 31 votes, one was to tax social security and the other was to raise the percentage of social security taxed. Seniors have a 20% (roughly) lower standard of living due to Joe Biden's votes on income taxes and social security taxes.”

Don’t know how true this is, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

“Joe Biden has never had a real job. Just a bureaucrat. From 1973 to 2008, he voted on bills 31 times that included tax increases for the citizenry. He voted "yes" on all 31 bills. Never voted "no" on a single bill that had a tax increase in it. Not once. And now he tells us he is only going to raise taxes on the "rich." I have some swamp land to sell anyone who believes that. Joe Biden has batted 1,000 on tax increases since 1973. He is 31 for 31. Over the years, Joe Biden has been a disaster for seniors and for the middle class. Of those 31 votes, one was to tax social security and the other was to raise the percentage of social security taxed. Seniors have a 20% (roughly) lower standard of living due to Joe Biden's votes on income taxes and social security taxes.”

Don’t know how true this is, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Wouldn’t surprise me, either.