Debate preview!

Monte1076

All I know is we are going to have to watch to old--both in the 70's--fighting over who gets to run our country. I hope they both took naps, took their geritol, and have their canes ready. LOL. 

Yo' @Hagarwhat's that stuff that keeps you upright. LOL--Just Joking. 

Amazing, the two largest political parties can only give us a politician of over 47 years, and an over exaggerating New York with bad hair. LOL. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

All I know is we are going to have to watch to old--both in the 70's--fighting over who gets to run our country. I hope they both took naps, took their geritol, and have their canes ready. LOL. 

Yo' @Hagarwhat's that stuff that keeps you upright. LOL--Just Joking. 

Amazing, the two largest political parties can only give us a politician of over 47 years, and an over exaggerating New York with bad hair. LOL. 

It’s the secret to long life - Take a half full container of Clamato (I prefer the picante).   Add a skoch of salt - 5 or six shakes of Tabasco - Fill remainder of container with dill pickle juice.   Chill in fridge & drink at leisure to replenish electrolytes after outdoor activities, or the morning after tying one on.   

Btw Danny, that’s just between me and you.   Secret family recipe.   My son drinks it, but he uses Bloody Mary mix instead of Clamato.   Also, recently my kids got me a case of 4 gallons of dill pickle juice from amazon.   Heaven, pure heaven.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It’s the secret to long life - Take a half full container of Clamato (I prefer the picante).   Add a skoch of salt - 5 or six shakes of Tabasco - Fill remainder of container with dill pickle juice.   Chill in fridge & drink at leisure to replenish electrolytes after outdoor activities, or the morning after tying one on.   

Btw Danny, that’s just between me and you.   Secret family recipe.   My son drinks it, but he uses Bloody Mary mix instead of Clamato.   Also, recently my kids got me a case of 4 gallons of dill pickle juice from amazon.   Heaven, pure heaven.

What’s wrong with your electric lights?😜

• LOL! 1