Truth About The Taxes

BoyzNdaHood

11 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

We shall see. I am as excited for Tuesday night as I have been for any sporting event in a long time!

Honestly don't think its going to sway voters 1 way or the other... think everyone's made up their minds already 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

original article. This dude is a genius. The federal gov will never get a handle on Billionaires because they have no clue what it takes lol. Trump is the man. Also, he wasn’t lying about being under audit either. And someone at the IRS is getting fired lol. This is a great article for trump.

38 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Fake news...*Yawn* 

In response to a letter summarizing The Times’s findings, Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said that “most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate” and requested the documents on which they were based. After The Times declined to provide the records, in order to protect its sources, Mr. Garten took direct issue only with the amount of taxes Mr. Trump had paid.

Haha

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

Honestly don't think its going to sway voters 1 way or the other... think everyone's made up their minds already 

If people see the real Biden, stammering and making up wild stuff and all and realize he is really into the throws of dementia it will sway a lot of independents. That and his and his dope headed son's corruption involving Ukraine, China and other countries he bilked millions from.  Also he should be exposed as a liar in the Michael Flynn bogus prosecution ...

I doubt Wallace brings any of it up, but I'll bet President Trump does ...

Biden has got a lot of explaining to do for his and Obama's corrupt and illegal dealings ...

• Thanks 1

But to turn that long arc of failure into a giant refund check, he relied on some deft accounting footwork and an unwitting gift from an unlikely source — Mr. Obama.

Business losses can work like a tax-avoidance coupon: A dollar lost on one business reduces a dollar of taxable income from elsewhere. The types and amounts of income that can be used in a given year vary, depending on an owner’s tax status. But some losses can be saved for later use, or even used to request a refund on taxes paid in a prior year.

Until 2009, those coupons could be used to wipe away taxes going back only two years. But that November, the window was more than doubled by a little-noticed provision in a bill Mr. Obama signed as part of the Great Recession recovery effort. Now business owners could request full refunds of taxes paid in the prior four years, and 50 percent of those from the year before that.

lmfao!!!! Dude is a genius!!

18 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

@JETTyou own a business, you can’t honestly say you don’t claim all that you can as write offs to show you earned less so you pay less taxes. Be honest. 

I write off alot of stuff, but for me to say I break even at the end of the year or lose money is false, I pay in alot and I'm always approved for any loan I may try to get.... i do right and have no worries... so called billionaire pays 750 or none SMH.... 

28 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If people see the real Biden, stammering and making up wild stuff and all and realize he is really into the throws of dementia it will sway a lot of independents. That and his and his dope headed son's corruption involving Ukraine, China and other countries he bilked millions from.  Also he should be exposed as a liar in the Michael Flynn bogus prosecution ...

I doubt Wallace brings any of it up, but I'll bet President Trump does ...

Biden has got a lot of explaining to do for his and Obama's corrupt and illegal dealings ...

you dont think biden and his campaign have things on trump that will be brought up that will catch him off guard? This debate will be epic, and like another trump supporter on here said hopefully it won't backfire on trump

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

I write off alot of stuff, but for me to say I break even at the end of the year or lose money is false, I pay in alot and I'm always approved for any loan I may try to get.... i do right and have no worries... so called billionaire pays 750 or none SMH.... 

that’s right, small timers like us couldn’t get away with that. But the wealthy can. Everyone is always looking for the advantage. That’s how the game works. Can’t knock the guy for being better at it can we?