Truth About The Taxes

BoyzNdaHood

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Yeah, because as you know, pass-through income is taxed differently. In your case, your business isn't technically paying taxes -- you are. And aren't there also some kind of "franchise fees" for LLC's too that are at the state level?

I have so many fees im not sure how many golf trips I've paid for for that clown, I dont even take my own wife on trips SMH

12 hours ago, JETT said:

you dont think biden and his campaign have things on trump that will be brought up that will catch him off guard? This debate will be epic, and like another trump supporter on here said hopefully it won't backfire on trump

I never underestimate anything the lying dimocrats do ... look at all the bogus crapola they have already throw at him ... He has handled it like a pro  ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never underestimate anything the lying dimocrats do ... look at all the bogus crapola they have already throw at him ... He has handled it like a pro  ....

he's handled it like a pro to the trumplicans... the rest of the world sees thru all his lies and will vote his ### out... get your tissue ready grasshopper 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The Trump Tax Returns illustrate three primary things:

1) No unreported connections to Russia

2) MSM Journos & DNC Hacks do NOT understand how running a business and managing assets works tax-wise. Or any-wise.

3) Unlike Biden, President Trump didn't profit from his office.

They about to get his ### for tax evasion

• LOL! 1

On 9/28/2020 at 8:39 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

Now he’s Stealing?? Lmao I’ve heard it all

Careful, sounds like you are slipping off into your feelings. Boy! that statement went right over your head. If by that statement you have “heard it all” , then you must not have been listening. What’s a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this?”

I've seen nothing that indicates that these returns are real....IF they are, then heads should roll at the IRS because it is illegal for them to give out tax returns........and IF they are, I don't care one bit......let's see pelousy's and bidens........lets' see Senator Scumbag's and kamala's.......

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

I've seen nothing that indicates that these returns are real....IF they are, then heads should roll at the IRS because it is illegal for them to give out tax returns........and IF they are, I don't care one bit......let's see pelousy's and bidens........lets' see Senator Scumbag's and kamala's.......

Let us see All elected officials’ returns...

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Biden lies also, but this doesn’t bother you?

Good you admit trump lies, biden is not President if he becomes president he needs to show his taxes as well and be held accountable like the rest of the every day ppl

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Well, Jett, there have been prominent Democrats who have done this in the past.

What happened to them? Nothing. No jail time. Just an "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." And they were forced to pay what they owed, I believe.

sounds like they're above the law SMH

5 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Get your popcorn ready