Truth About The Taxes

BoyzNdaHood

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I've seen nothing that indicates that these returns are real....IF they are, then heads should roll at the IRS because it is illegal for them to give out tax returns........and IF they are, I don't care one bit......let's see pelousy's and bidens........lets' see Senator Scumbag's and kamala's.......

https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/#

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

@WestHardinfan1

Were waiting 

All I got when I clicked was a page to donate to him........nevermind....SECOND time it came up.....If he as a private citizen chooses to release his forms that's his business.....if someone does NOT choose to release their forms that's their business.......

8 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

All I got when I clicked was a page to donate to him........nevermind....SECOND time it came up.....If he as a private citizen chooses to release his forms that's his business.....if someone does NOT choose to release their forms that's their business.......

Ok

17 hours ago, JETT said:

Man I'm not a billionaire by no means and I paid in close to $50k this year, talk about above the law and screwing the government SMH

I am finding this hard to believe--$50K in federal INCOME taxes? I would say that you need to incorporate your business then, especially if you are paying that much in INCOME taxes. You might want to higher a tax accountant if you are personally paying $50K in personal INCOME taxes. 

Now, if you are incorporated--then you might be paying more in CORPORATE taxes--you might be including your SS taxes--or this might be all of your different taxes added up together. But if you are paying $50K in PERSONAL INCOME TAXES--you need to find a few more deductions. 

The tax laws are out there, read them, find you deductions, don't pay so much. 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am finding this hard to believe--$50K in federal INCOME taxes? I would say that you need to incorporate your business then, especially if you are paying that much in INCOME taxes. You might want to higher a tax accountant if you are personally paying $50K in personal INCOME taxes. 

Now, if you are incorporated--then you might be paying more in CORPORATE taxes--you might be including your SS taxes--or this might be all of your different taxes added up together. But if you are paying $50K in PERSONAL INCOME TAXES--you need to find a few more deductions. 

The tax laws are out there, read them, find you deductions, don't pay so much. 

We have a pretty big business... my wife is also a nurse.... so not to brag but we rack in quite a bit of money 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

We have a pretty big business... my wife is also a nurse.... so not to brag but we rack in quite a bit of money 

Then you should incorporate your business--that way the corporation pays the bills and give yourself a smaller salary--that way your FEDERAL INCOME TAXES are much lower--you corporate taxes will have more expenses--making those also lower. Save at least $30K per year in taxes, give your peeps bonus checks, one time a year, so you don't have to pay as much in Social Security taxes either. But that is just a suggestion on how to keep more of your money--unless you like giving your money to a government that has no reality in spending. Either party!!!!!

Sounds like some of you dont know how businesses work... you can only write off so much until the government catches on then your in deep doo doo.... i write off everything i can and then some  ut its not enough to where i don't have to pay in.... 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Good you admit trump lies, biden is not President if he becomes president he needs to show his taxes as well and be held accountable like the rest of the every day ppl

So what you are saying is that you need to be showing us your tax returns, so you can be held accountable like the rest of us every day people. 

When did there become a law saying that anybody had to show their tax returns to get a job? Oh that's right, there isn't one. SMFH. 

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So what you are saying is that you need to be showing us your tax returns, so you can be held accountable like the rest of us every day people. 

When did there become a law saying that anybody had to show their tax returns to get a job? Oh that's right, there isn't one. SMFH. 

Your right there is no law but we should all be held to the same standards... and not above the law 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Your right there is no law but we should all be held to the same standards... and not above the law 

So if President Trump is following the TAX LAWS of the United States and New York, and everywhere else, and the IRS is not arresting him or indicting him for TAX EVASION--that's not above the law.  All you have is a news article for a news organization that has continued to print false accusations against people. Shouldn't they be held libel--or are they above the law also. 

I know they settled their last lawsuit over defamation. I imagine they have a few more coming. The IRS has an army of people working for it. They can't find tax evasion, so you believe that the NEW YORK TIMES DID--that alone gives you....

TDS.jpg

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So if President Trump is following the TAX LAWS of the United States and New York, and everywhere else, and the IRS is not arresting him or indicting him for TAX EVASION--that's not above the law.  All you have is a news article for a news organization that has continued to print false accusations against people. Shouldn't they be held libel--or are they above the law also. 

I know they settled their last lawsuit over defamation. I imagine they have a few more coming. The IRS has an army of people working for it. They can't find tax evasion, so you believe that the NEW YORK TIMES DID--that alone gives you....

TDS.jpg

The times article clearly states he paid over 5 million in taxes his first two years as president while donating his paychecks from the gov. These loons think it’s the nail in a coffin.