Truth About The Taxes

BoyzNdaHood

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

that’s right, small timers like us couldn’t get away with that. But the wealthy can. Everyone is always looking for the advantage. That’s how the game works. Can’t knock the guy for being better at it can we?

Yep can't knock the crook for screwing the government... if i do that ill get audited 

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

you dont think biden and his campaign have things on trump that will be brought up that will catch him off guard? This debate will be epic, and like another trump supporter on here said hopefully it won't backfire on trump

Yea, he has a lot of lies ready to go.  He told some real whoppers this week ....

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, he has a lot of lies ready to go.  He told some real whoppers this week ....

They all tell lies, lies is what sway voters... biden will have trump dancing on ice, the press meetings the day after will be hilarious watching trumps team defend this stuff

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

Yep can't knock the crook for screwing the government... if i do that ill get audited 

Well he is getting audited and he will be cleared because he used the tax laws Obama signed. Obama administration cut him a check for 72 million, you think the made a mistake doing so? A team of lawyers and accountants in the private sector will always beat bureaucrats who have never ran anything and don’t understand how stuff is ran. You call it being a crook, I think the real crooks are career politicians who make millions in there lifetime off 200k salaries. (Republicans too) 

10 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

@JETTyou own a business, you can’t honestly say you don’t claim all that you can as write offs to show you earned less so you pay less taxes. Be honest. 

I think Jett's business is an LLC. They're taxed differently (pass-through taxation), so I'm not exactly sure how that would apply. I'd have to look it up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Deductions and losses. That's basically how, I think.

Thats fine I have those as well, but a so called billionaire paying 1500 in the last 15 years is ridiculous.... trump is a crook all the way around and I'm glad they published this so all the hard working ppl paying in will see this... my wifes mom is a trump supporter who owns a lil resale shop and she is furious about it... if the normal working American does this they threaten to take your house etc

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thats fine I have those as well, but a so called billionaire paying 1500 in the last 15 years is ridiculous.... trump is a crook all the way around and I'm glad they published this so all the hard working ppl paying in will see this... my wifes mom is a trump supporter who owns a lil resale shop and she is furious about it... if the normal working American does this they threaten to take your house etc

He probably itemizes and depreciates every little thing, though. The thing is, and I can see how this would be an issue, your business structure is different from his. I think.

You have a sole proprietorship, right? Or is it an LLC? Either way, you are taxed differently than he is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Do what? Apply the tax laws? The article didn’t show any wrong doing, it just showed he hasn’t paid much. And that the gov cut him a check for 72 million. People can get mad all they want, they need to be mad at the people who wrote the rules, not the guy playing by them.

10 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Do what? Apply the tax laws? The article didn’t show any wrong doing, it just showed he hasn’t paid much. And that the gov cut him a check for 72 million. People can get mad all they want, they need to be mad at the people who wrote the rules, not the guy playing by them.

Didn't he say he pays alot I taxes? Yeah the ppl are going to be mad and raise alot of questions... get your popcorn ready, this is only the beginning of the bombshells that will come forth in the next few weeks 

• LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king.

19 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

He probably itemizes and depreciates every little thing, though. The thing is, and I can see how this would be an issue, your business structure is different from his. I think.

You have a sole proprietorship, right? Or is it an LLC? Either way, you are taxed differently than he is.

LLC... we make quite a bit of money so we are taxed extremely high

Just now, JETT said:

LLC... we make quite a bit of money so we are taxed extremely high

Yeah, because as you know, pass-through income is taxed differently. In your case, your business isn't technically paying taxes -- you are. And aren't there also some kind of "franchise fees" for LLC's too that are at the state level?

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king.

yes mam, that's how it works.... sad but its true, if anything the rich should pay alot in and the hardworking everyday person should get a return at the end of the year