Truth About The Taxes

BoyzNdaHood

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am guessing that you didn't read the bottom statement. I guess you really aren't that quick. SMH LOL. 

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂You just used a meme that answers itself!😂😂😂😂😂

Of course I read it thats why I posted the 1 of him whining about Romney as well... hypocrisy at its finest... surely you 2 aren't that clueless 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Screenshot_20200929-081217_Chrome.jpg

Depends upon whether or not those men are criminals--which by definition is someone that broke the law. If they are here ILLEGALLY, then they are criminals and should be deported immediately. And while they will NOT pay federal income taxes, which is wrong--they will pay sales taxes and property taxes if they live somewhere and buy stuff. 

But there is a huge difference between an ILLEGAL paying taxes and a rich person being able to hire an army of tax attorneys in order to keep from paying a lot. IF I could hire them, I would, but I can't so I cheat as much as I can on what I can--because today's government does NOT deserve all of my money--even though some you think so. 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Of course I read it thats why I posted the 1 of him whining about Romney as well... hypocrisy at its finest... surely you 2 aren't that clueless 

Dude, what did you drink last night, we are not even talking about the one with Romney in it. Duh--TDS

image.jpeg

Was gone over the weekend, so missed out on so much fun, but let me just add this: anyone who sees this as anything but a disaster for Trump is in complete and utter and hopeless denial. It destroys this whole persona and narrative that so many of you cling to, which is that he is a highly successful and accomplished business person with just the 'pesky' IRS bothering him. He is not one of us when it comes to his taxes, in fact, pays less than us, could be a tax cheat, and he has YUUUUUUUUUUUUGE debt in the amount of 421 MILLION bucks to unknown entities, which can present a monumental issue to do with conflict of interest. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Was gone over the weekend, so missed out on so much fun, but let me just add this: anyone who sees this as anything but a disaster for Trump is in complete and utter and hopeless denial. It destroys this whole persona and narrative that so many of you cling to, which is that he is a highly successful and accomplished business person with just the 'pesky' IRS bothering him. He is not one of us when it comes to his taxes, in fact, pays less than us, could be a tax cheat, and he has YUUUUUUUUUUUUGE debt in the amount of 421 MILLION bucks to unknown entities, which can present a monumental issue to do with conflict of interest. 

Wow, that is huge debt.  Less than 1/5th of his 2.5 BILLION in NET WORTH.  That would be like you having a net worth of 1 million and having less than a 200,000 mortgage.  Guessing you didn't fare too well with math or economics.  You should probably stick to drama.

Nobody is worried about his taxes.  We'd be more worried if he paid in more than he legally owed.  That would make him a dumb 💩.  Don't need somebody like that running the country.  KAGA

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

17-18 he paid more taxes than me and you combined will ever pay in our lifetime. Nice try tho Barry.