At this point, for President I'm probably writing in...

Monte1076

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Dang, I thought Danny Zuco would be the man--I know I have smoked in the past, but I do dance really well & I got a lettermen's sweater for Cross Country. Plus in the end, I got the girl and the car. LOL. 

Well you remembered all of that with out reading off a tele-prompter - Your my second choice 

10 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Bruce Wayne (Batman) or Steve Rogers (Captain America).

I can't write in Wonder Woman or Superman, because they are naturalized citizens (I believe).

Vote for me.  I would get rid of the No shirt or shoes equal no service rule.  I can here the East Texas people applauding now.  

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Vote for me.  I would get rid of the No shirt or shoes equal no service rule.  I can here the East Texas people applauding now.  

Well, I will disagree with that platform, because SOME people in DEEP EAST TEXAS need their SHIRT ON, THEIR SHOES ON--and you know what I mean if you are a REAL DEEP EAST TEXAN!!!!!!

So my platform is to enforce the rules even more, they will NOT be allowed to wear exercise pants in public unless they have the body of a BARBIE doll, NO TANK TOPS that would be tents on the average female, and NO short shorts if your thighs are larger in diameter than your waist. LOL

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Bruce Wayne (Batman) or Steve Rogers (Captain America).

I can't write in Wonder Woman or Superman, because they are naturalized citizens (I believe).

I watched the latest Avengers the other night.  Captain America is no more.  Just go ahead and vote to re-elect Trump.  You'll feel better.

12 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, I will disagree with that platform, because SOME people in DEEP EAST TEXAS need their SHIRT ON, THEIR SHOES ON--and you know what I mean if you are a REAL DEEP EAST TEXAN!!!!!!

So my platform is to enforce the rules even more, they will NOT be allowed to wear exercise pants in public unless they have the body of a BARBIE doll, NO TANK TOPS that would be tents on the average female, and NO short shorts if your thighs are larger in diameter than your waist. LOL

I was in Oklahoma yesterday, and I saw a man and a woman who appeared to be 'going to town' on their lawnmowers. The man had on coveralls, and his side rolls were flapping in the breeze. Is that allowed? Shouldn't something be done about that? 😆

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I was in Oklahoma yesterday, and I saw a man and a woman who appeared to be 'going to town' on their lawnmowers. The man had on coveralls, and his side rolls were flapping in the breeze. Is that allowed? Shouldn't something be done about that? 😆

You leave their governor out of this....

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I understand, I feel your pain. I am guessing that the gentleman did not have a shirt on under his coveralls. Coveralls--DO NOT COVER ALL GROSS THINGS--so this would fall under the DEEP EAST TEXAS ruling--to be served they need real clothes ON. And BTW--Did you notice if they had license plates on their machinery--because if they are going to travel on a lawnmower on city streets--it NEEDS to be registered!!!!! 

IF they never take it on the street--then no need to register. LOL.