Florida Lifts All Covid Restrictions

ObiOne

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

7th one. I used a meme on the football thread that I used here and Westin threw the book at me. 

I'm not to far behind you... im going to try and stay out of trouble this time... although I do have one of my biggest haters trying his best to get me locked up again SMH

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

7th one. I used a meme on the football thread that I used here and Westin threw the book at me. 

Dang, what did you do to get a vacation? A MEME got you time off. I most have said you loved Uncle Joe. LOL. Well glad to have you back. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I used a meme from here but on the high school forum. I couldn’t resist. It was too funny. New Boston was beating the hell outta New Diana. I had used it on that meme war thread on the political forum. I just typed NB is buckwheat and ND is Kamala and bam. I was in the pokey. 

And you put it up again, gosh I hope that you don't get sent to time out again. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think they should be lifted the only way to end this is herd immunity.  Restrictions are only going to make this last longer.  

You can get it twice.  Your antibodies will wear off, but it takes a while to wear off.   So there goes the herd immunity theory that I was hoping for myself.  

40 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

You can get it twice.  Your antibodies will wear off, but it takes a while to wear off.   So there goes the herd immunity theory that I was hoping for myself.  

Then there's no point in confining us all, it's similar to the flu.  We're just going to have to deal with this, because even a vaccine won't knock it out forever as the polio, measles, rubella, etc. do.  Let's forget about this failure of quarantine for healthy individuals and live at our own risk just as we do with the flu and other illnesses.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

Then there's no point in confining us all, it's similar to the flu.  We're just going to have to deal with this, because even a vaccine won't knock it out forever as the polio, measles, rubella, etc. do.  Let's forget about this failure of quarantine for healthy individuals and live at our own risk just as we do with the flu and other illnesses.  

The flu pf 1918 still exist.  I just saw were my county I live in was ordered by state to roll back opening .  Everything is back to 50% occupancy.  

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

The flu pf 1918 still exist.  I just saw were my county I live in was ordered by state to roll back opening .  Everything is back to 50% occupancy.  

All of them do in some form or another, even the black plague still exists.  That's the herd immunity that I'm talking about.  In the future, unless God wants this to wipe us out, we're going to have to deal with it with our own immune systems.  We can't rely stay like this forever.  Human beings weren't meant to live this way.  

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

McClennan  ( Waco area ).  Was done by the governor's order.  

https://www.kwtx.com/2020/09/28/five-central-texas-counties-face-order-to-roll-back-reopenings/

Cooking the books as usual

McLennan County Judge Scott Felton said Monday the numbers on the state dashboard don’t match local data and said he’s working with the state to correct the issue.

Bosque County Emergency Management said in a Facebook post that it has contacted the Texas Department of State Health Services “because the numbers in Bosque county are much lower” than other counties in the Trauma Service Area.