DeKalb @ Prairiland

Bearliever

Well like I said before last week's game for Prairiland, the team that can keep from turning the ball over and control the line of scrimmage will win this game too.  Chisum did that last week to us by winning in the trenches and forcing 2 fumbles.  If the Patriots have any chance at this game, they will have to get wins along the front.  This will be a tough one for sure because Dekalb always has some hard-nosed players on that line who aren't scared to hit anybody.  If the cards fall right, Prairiland can win in a close one, but if they can't move the ball early - then it'll be a long night.  

10 hours ago, PatsFan said:

Well like I said before last week's game for Prairiland, the team that can keep from turning the ball over and control the line of scrimmage will win this game too.  Chisum did that last week to us by winning in the trenches and forcing 2 fumbles.  If the Patriots have any chance at this game, they will have to get wins along the front.  This will be a tough one for sure because Dekalb always has some hard-nosed players on that line who aren't scared to hit anybody.  If the cards fall right, Prairiland can win in a close one, but if they can't move the ball early - then it'll be a long night.  

If DField couldn’t stop our D-Line with the massive bodies they have. Then the Pats will surely not.  We’re too fast up front.

18 hours ago, GRINnBEARit said:

If DField couldn’t stop our D-Line with the massive bodies they have. Then the Pats will surely not.  We’re too fast up front.

I don't doubt that the have some big boys - Dekalb always seems to have those guys on their line to plug some holes.  If the Patriots can come out the gate moving the ball, then they can make a game of it.    

On 9/28/2020 at 11:41 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

We smaller than y’all but you can’t touch us. Welcome to SDC. Stay faithful like Bearliever and GrinandBearit. Don’t be a fair weather fan. Those dudes are alright. 

Definitely will stay faithful to my beloved BEARS.

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Already???  What meme he post this time?

He didn't tell me what he did this time. Obviously someone was in the wrong. Its between him and that admin. Im not allowed to comment on which it is im assuming.... ill prolly get a warning from them shortly....

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

He didn't tell me what he did this time. Obviously someone was in the wrong. Its between him and that admin. Im not allowed to comment on which it is im assuming.... ill prolly get a warning from them shortly....

Yeah the admin you speak of is about as sharp as a wooden spoon. Always gets hims wittle feelwings hurt.

• Like 1