Outside of Senator and Vice President, what job or jobs has Joe Biden had?

Monte1076

Biden likes to tout his "blue collar" credentials.

And believe me, as someone with a "blue collar" background myself (having worked in foodservice and factory work in my teens and early 20's) there's absolutely nothing wrong with being "blue collar". There are a lot of blue collar jobs and blue collar people out there. Mad respect to them.

But how "Blue Collar" is Joe, really? Wikipedia (which, yes, can be erroneous) says that after law school he clerked at a law firm, started his own law firm, and "managed properties" because criminal law didn't pay much.

He graduated law school in 1968, and won his first political office in 1969.

He can tout his "blue collar" values, but I would suggest that any one of us who has come from a working-class, blue collar background and worked in a blue collar industry for any length of time has just as much "blue collar" credentials as Joe Biden.

Discuss.

I'll play....

1) Let's see, he started in government 180 years ago so I'll go with a blacksmith. He was a hairy legged blacksmith. 

2)Children's lapdance lifeguard

3)Constitution and pledge memorization instructor

4) He invented the easy to read teleprompter. 

5) women's shampoo scent control officer

6) children's massage therapist

7) map maker who drew New Hampshire's boundary lines.

😎 Counsel to Ukraine on ethics

• Like 1
  • LOL! 5

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Joe-Biden

If he worked in Scranton or anyplace else that might have been "blue collar", it sure doesn't show up anywhere. And to be the youngest senator ever elected, shows that he really never wanted to work in the real world.  The guy has made millions off of Taxpayers, just as President Trump has--difference is, you didn't have to stay at a Trump Tower--you could choose differently, but a 47 year senator and vp--gotta keep paying that dude, we don't have a choice, especially when the idiots of delaware keep re-electing him. Too bad Delaware doesn't have to pay his salary and not all Americans. LOL. 

But we know his lying has been around since the beginning, or he has been stupid all of his life. 

"During his first year at Syracuse, Biden was accused of plagiarizing five of fifteen pages of a law review article. He said it was inadvertent, and that he did not know the proper rules of citation. As a result, he failed the course and had to retake it. The plagiarism incident resurfaced in 1987 during his first run for president."

I just want to know--HOW DOES ONE INADVERTENTLY PLAGIARIZE 5 OF 15 PAGES??????

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Joe-Biden

If he worked in Scranton or anyplace else that might have been "blue collar", it sure doesn't show up anywhere. And to be the youngest senator ever elected, shows that he really never wanted to work in the real world.  The guy has made millions off of Taxpayers, just as President Trump has--difference is, you didn't have to stay at a Trump Tower--you could choose differently, but a 47 year senator and vp--gotta keep paying that dude, we don't have a choice, especially when the idiots of delaware keep re-electing him. Too bad Delaware doesn't have to pay his salary and not all Americans. LOL. 

But we know his lying has been around since the beginning, or he has been stupid all of his life. 

"During his first year at Syracuse, Biden was accused of plagiarizing five of fifteen pages of a law review article. He said it was inadvertent, and that he did not know the proper rules of citation. As a result, he failed the course and had to retake it. The plagiarism incident resurfaced in 1987 during his first run for president."

I just want to know--HOW DOES ONE INADVERTENTLY PLAGIARIZE 5 OF 15 PAGES??????

This ‘tard makes George W.Bush look like Albert Einstein; and THAT’s a Tall Order....🥴😜