New Diana vs Queen City

qc2014

We are not very good. In the coaching profession there is a old saying.  “You cant skip year one”. Add the fact we had a huge senior class last year, a tough year was expected by many of us that actually pay attention.  I think the future we will have competitive teams and Coach Harrell will do a fine job.    New Diana is always a tough place to win consistently in football. And i am Eagle thru and thru, but a realist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

We are not very good. In the coaching profession there is a old saying.  “You cant skip year one”. Add the fact we had a huge senior class last year, a tough year was expected by many of us that actually pay attention.  I think the future we will have competitive teams and Coach Harrell will do a fine job.    New Diana is always a tough place to win consistently in football. And i am Eagle thru and thru, but a realist. 

There's some promising players on that team. 5 looks pretty shifty, unfortunate that he got hurt. 33 was hitting the holes and almost went for 6 a few times.